I Love Jesus Christ and am proud to say so... discussion

GOD!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ms. (new)

Ms. | 8 comments How is God in your life?In wat way?

message 2: by BookDigger (last edited Jul 21, 2008 07:12PM) (new)

BookDigger | 10 comments For me, God is my life. It's not a sub catagory. He gives me my life, He is my life. He's a mother, a father, a friend, everything in one. He's honest and faithful and loving and never faltering in my life. And that can't be found in anyone in this world. I hope that answers your question?

message 3: by Ms. (new)

Ms. | 8 comments there is no right or wrong answer, for different perspectives towards who is God:)

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (4everem) | 12 comments Mod
I think it's true what both of you are saying...He is everything and everywhere! :) He's the center of my life, and He gives me strength to get through ANYTHING! He's there for me in the good times, bad times and ALL TIMES IN BETWEEN. The skies are the limits for God, He has no limits! He's my hero, my Heavenly Father, my best friend and Savior. I couldn't live without Him, especially since he made me! I couldn't go through each day without spending time with God, He is my life and unchanging. How cool is that!!!! I depend on Him for everything. What's everyones favorite bible verse by the way? Thanks, Iriany for starting the posts. Hopefully it will become a trend...:)

message 5: by Ms. (new)

Ms. | 8 comments first of all "AMEN"for wat ya said. i will be glad to post my fav. bible verse.later though cuz i want it to have an explanation and details.:)

message 6: by Javier (new)

Javier | 5 comments Christ is awesome he ha been part of my life. I have been able to rely on him and trust in him. My one true friend and companion through my journey in life.

message 7: by BookDigger (new)

BookDigger | 10 comments It's so hard to choose a favorite Bible verse because it's the truth and they all apply. (if that makes sense). One that has always kept me in line with God and has brought me through many struggles is 2 Peter 3:9. "The Lord is not really being slow about His promise, but rather He is patient for your sake."

Another one I really like is "Do not stir or awaken love until its appropriate time." Song of Solomon 2:7