Roleplays Against Writer's Block discussion

Homicide > Homicide Roleplay(On the Run)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 83 comments Mod
Okay. SO. Dylan and Damien are on the run, the police are trying to find her, and they think they're heading north to jump the border. They've been sticking near freeways-that's where food and other stuff is-and have heard Bryan-Dylan's abusive boyfriend-has also disappeared. Damien thinks he's trying to find her. I need something to happen! Um... Dylan is really uptight right now and snapping all over the place at Damien, who is trying to keep her calm and simultaneously trying to convince her he killed Cristie.

message 2: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

Damien shook his head. "That doesn't mean you killed her. You took the knife from me, remember? Your brain just thinks you did. I would know, remember?"

message 3: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

Damien sighed. "I thought it'd be nice to give you time to think."

message 4: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

He laughed. "Yeah. More suspicious than we already are."

message 5: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

Damien raised his eyebrows. "Sure. Only if you're going to admit it."

message 6: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

"That it was me."

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

Damien sighed. "Fine. Have it your way, then. But you'll come around."

message 8: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

"Alright. Just this once."

message 9: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

Damien rolled his eyes. "I do."

message 10: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, [I'll get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood.] (new)

"Anytime."