Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

Monthly Group Read > November Read - Perfect Chemistry

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Discuss the novel, Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles here. Please no spoilers, (or at the very least indicate spoilers) thanks.

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments I have read this book already and I have to say it is a great book. The characters are great and you get so involved with the story you never want it to end. Highly recommended!!

message 3: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I loved this book so so much!

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1 comments Hi, I read more this book twice and still make me laugh and feel giddy. Now I'm reading RA and it is very good.

message 5: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) RA? Is that the next in the series or something?

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments I'm so glad this book was chosen for the group read, it was SO good! Definitely one of my favourite YA books, I'm loving Alex! I read the second book Rules of Attraction straight after and I really liked that too. I really hope there's going to be a third book because I don't want it to end!

message 7: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I know right. This book is amazing. Is Rules of Attraction a continuation of Alex and Brittany's story? Or does it have completely different characters?

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments It's about Alex's brother Carlos. I didn't really think much of him in the first book, but he's pretty cool in Rules of Attraction. Obviously it focuses on him but we do see Alex and Brittany around though.

message 9: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Oh okay, awesome. I'm really looking forward to reading it then! :)

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments They recently revealed the cover for the third book
Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemisty, #3) by Simone Elkeles

message 11: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Ouu yay, thanks for letting me know! :)

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments Your welcome, I feel like my wish list grows by at least 5 books everyday

message 13: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments Omg, that cover's quite sexy!

message 14: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) @ Lexa - Mine used to grow by twice that each day, but I haven't been on Goodreads as much as I used to be, so it's stayed about the same recently!
@ Catherine - I know right! I love it!

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura (thatlibrarianlady) I just read this book. I have to say this is one of the best books I've read all year. Alex is so amazing. I LOVED it!

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments Mackenzie I think at one point I asked you if you actually owned all the books on your long list and you told me you just always added it to act as a wish list. But I feel your pain I have at least 130 books in my TBR pile so I should really cut down on my buying. :)

message 17: by Mackenzie (last edited Nov 24, 2010 07:38PM) (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Laura Ashlee - I'm glad you enjoyed the book. Alex is to die for, isn't he?
Lexa - Yea, I remember you asking me that. I think that's pretty insane - owning all the books on your TBR - like, I honestly don't know where I'd put them all, nor where I would ever get the money to BUY that many books!

message 18: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (joannaoj) | 11 comments yes! Alex is to die for.
I love Britney and Alex banter all the time. :)
especially that motorcycle scene! i was listening to the playlist by Elkeles while reading the book. so much fun!

message 19: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (joannaoj) | 11 comments yes! Alex is to die for.
I love Britney and Alex banter all the time. :)
especially that motorcycle scene! i was listening to the playlist by Elkeles while reading the book. so much fun!

message 20: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Me too! :P

Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Perfect Chemistry (other topics)
Rules of Attraction (other topics)
Chain Reaction (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Simone Elkeles (other topics)