Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Archived Threads > Heidi Klum and Seal

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, Mod (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 113 comments Mod
Seal came out with a new song called Secret, I've sort of have fallen in love with it. I also love the video...

fyi, probably not good to watch while at work as they are naked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOuL2A...

I love the contrasting colors, I think its so beautiful. I wish everyone felt that way about all of our differences in the world.

message 2: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Oh no! Don't tell me that. I'm like 3 albums behind on my Seal collection (for shame, and I call myself a fan lol). Now I must buy this one! LOVE Seal and Heidi!

Thanks for posting this, Bekah. :-)

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Thanks for the recs, Melissa. I've been a Seal fan for a long time now. I'm glad he and Heidi Klum are happy. I bet the guy who dumped her because she got pregnant feels really stupid now.

message 4: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6620 comments Mod
That's sad, when a man dumps a woman, because he has gotten her pregnant.

message 5: by Tina (new)

Tina | 22 comments Awww... Heidi and Seal always give me the warm fuzzies. They re-do their marriage vows, like, every year. And they are the best, absolute BEST when it comes to Halloween costumes. They give a big blow out party each year and they always go waaay over the top and their costumes are always both inventive and eye-popping.

As Eve and the Serpent

As Black Crows

She's the Indian Goddess Kali

She's a transformer and he's The Silver Surfer

man, I'd love to go to one of the parties.

message 6: by Chaeya (new)

Chaeya | 454 comments I love Seal and they make a gorgeous couple.

Chaeya

message 7: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) I love Heidi.

The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (thefountainpendiva) | 1215 comments I've always found Seal one of the sexiest men in the world! He and Heidi make such a gorgeous couple.

message 9: by Bekah, Mod (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 113 comments Mod
I totally agree, they are both just absolutely utterly beautiful people, inside and out. And yes he is sooo sexy. As for Heidi's ex, hopefully she's so happy with Seal that she's forgotten his name!