Penguins Rock!!! discussion

Promote your groups > *Read this. Now.

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
If you have a group that you want to promote, then promote! I can't promise I'll join but I'll try! Don't promote on anyone elses topic, though. Not cool. And if you have permission or whatever promote your favourite groups, blah blah blah, this group is pretty much inactive but we're still clinging onto life. So yeah!

message 2: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Hey peoples come and join my Movies group! It is awesome and if you love movies then come and join!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

message 3: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

What happened to your other movies group?

message 4: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
lol

message 5: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Um.. i deleted it cause this one is so much better!! You should all join! It's amazing! we are trying to watch 1000 different movies in a year..

message 6: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oh haha ok! So everybody watches the same movies?

message 7: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) no you can't add the same movie that someone else has, cause we want 1000 different movies not just 1000 movies.. you should join.. there is also a place where you write the movies you want to watch then once you have seen them you cross them out..

message 8: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I don't really watch movies though :P well not a lot just doctor who I wish that was a movie!

message 9: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) They are thinking of making it into one!

message 10: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

With David Tennant?!?! Or Matt Smith? Or a random dude?

message 11: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) I'm not sure i don't think anyone knows yet, but apparently Russell T. Davies has a script.. There was a rumor that Johnny Depp was going to but he isn't..

message 12: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I like that Russell T. Davies he makes a lot of good episodes! I'm watching 'the runaway bride' and Donnas so mean in it she really changes in her season it's cool how they did that!

message 13: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) yeah i know! I really like season 4 with Donna she was great in it..

message 14: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Yeah she was really funny!

message 15: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

*whispers* I'm watching ghost hunters

message 16: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

What's that? I feel like we've already been through this for some reason...

message 17: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Hello! I am here to promote another group! This is a sister group to 1000 movies but instead it is called 1000 books! We are going to try and read 1000 books in 1 year starting on December 1st! Please come join!
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...

message 18: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

The ever so evil Tess. wrote: "What's that? I feel like we've already been through this for some reason..."

we have had this converstation a couple times :) I gave you the channel (syfy) and the days that the new ones are on (wednesday) and you REFUSE to watch it!

message 19: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

What's syfy?

message 20: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

message 21: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Cool what does it stand for?

message 22: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

well it used to be scifi, so it technically stand for science fiction.

message 23: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oh cool we just have space channel Big Bang Theorie is on a lot :P

message 24: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

ohhhh

message 25: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
Big Band Theorie!!!! :D

message 26: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I love that show!!!!! My coach was talking about the big bang and I'm like 'I love that show!' and they just looked at me funny because they were talking about the actual big bang theory :P

message 27: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
Hahahah XD smooooth.

message 28: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Aaaaaaw yeeeeeeeeeeah