Hogwarts Related discussion

London > St Mungo's

Comments Showing 1-50 of 611 (611 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) ((Wizarding hospital. Doctors are called healers))

message 2: by Airi (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments *the failed Muggle Studies field trip appears in the lobby. The Professor rushes up to the front desk:* HEALERS! I NEED HEALERS! I have one students that's gravely injured and another whose wounds are in the heart!

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *Angela stays close by madi as the professor tries to get a healer*

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *angela rips off a piece of her robe to press against the would to cease the blood flow. And smiles at madi as beat she can*

message 5: by Airi (last edited Nov 22, 2010 09:13PM) (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments ((Errr..ANGIE! Can you be the Healer, por favor?? *puppy dog face* ))

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments ((fine :P haha))

*a frazzled looking man walks in angela assumes he is the healer*

healer

this this way...
*ushers everyone off to a secluded room and begins to examine madi*
what have we here... A magical dagger...

message 7: by Airi (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments ((Heh heh, in real life too? Cuz I meant just in the rp. ^_^ ))

*gasps and kneels over her* WILL SOMEBODY GIVE HER A DAMN STRETCHER AND SOME CARE??!!

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments ((yes we do! We do!!))

message 9: by Airi (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments ((Hahahaha!! So true! We too eager, booooiii. Oh haha, and thanks, I try. And here's where I leave with sadness at leaving. <:D Byyyyyeee!!))

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments ((awww bye bye))

healer

*plops madi down on a cot and gives a loopy grin*
this won't hurt a bit!
*wrenches the dagger out and begins pouring various luquids on the wouldn as it begins to fizz and bubble*

message 11: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments ((exactly the point :) he's kind of insane hahaha allright bye bye))

healer

*the skin begins to appear normal on madi's arm again as the wound dissappears and the bubbling stops. The healer brushes his hands on his robe and appears satisfied with himself*

is that all?

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena
*apparates*
*looks around and tries to find them*

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *Angela sees Serena and calls her over*

message 14: by Hannah (new)

*runs over*
How is she?

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments it looks like it's working...

message 16: by Hannah (new)

*blank look*
Excuse me?

message 17: by Hannah (new)

+makes a little tsk tsk noise*
That wont due.

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments It looks like it is getting better... the healer poured some different things on it.

Healer

*laughs giddily*

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hes a nut job.
You hold the answer Angie.

message 20: by Hannah (new)

I wasnt calling you a nut job Madi.
*holds a cold compression to her forehead*

message 21: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *Suddenly Angela understands. She pulls the vial out of her robes and lets one drop fall to madi's wound. Suddenly instead of bubbling the wound begins to smoke and glow*

message 22: by Hannah (new)

*watches with satisfaction+
Be still Madi.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hush now.
Its gonna be ohkay now.

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Its healing Madi.

message 25: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *Angela waits nervously hoping she didn't do something bad to madi*

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Lol. Sorry thats not funny but lol.....it is right now.)

message 27: by Airi (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments *watches the wound heal with curiosity*

message 28: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments I think the potion in the vial is a cureall and I just used it on you...

message 29: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *Angela is silent... She didn't want to explain*

message 30: by Hannah (new)

*grimances*
Ummm......Airi?

message 31: by Airi (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments *glances at the Healer then looks at Angela* Angela--what exactly was that you poured on her wound?
*lays a hand on Madi's other shoulder, holding her back on the stretcher.* The Dark Lord..he..sacrificed you to save his own hide. *bites her bottom lip*

message 32: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *holds out the vial*
this. Serena gave it to me before the fight.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

*appears quickly to see if Madi was ok* Madi!Are you ok?

message 34: by Airi (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments ((Aw hellllls nah.))

*tries to ignore Madi's words and darts over to stand in front of her, and sneers* What are you doing here, traitor?

message 35: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *Angela glares at Trevor grasping her wand. She didn't want to have tell madi about his now position*

message 36: by Airi (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments *ignores her*

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Madi....Im-Im a death eater now...

message 38: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *says cautiously*
he's different. He was willing to let voldemort kill us. He betrayed us.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Insane?!I have nothing!My whole entire family is gone!Your gone!The only thing I have is now is the Dark Lord!He pretty much saved me.

message 40: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *Angela sighed this was going to be difficult*

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes you are right here Madi but me and you are over!No he didnt!This was my decision.

message 42: by Airi (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments *gravely* How can we be sure of that, Trevor? How can we be sure of anything you say or do?

message 43: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments *sighs* I'm not exactly sure madi...
And your right voldemort did weasel his way into convincing Trevor. He is likely to just be a tool anways.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmph your right Airi.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I do understand.Why dont you?

message 46: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments Not to mention lost basically all of your friends and jeopardized their lives

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

And like that matters...

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Never Madi.

message 49: by Airi (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 173 comments *scowls fiercely at him* Fine. Have it your way. Ignore the advice of someone who's actually been through it *gestures at Madi* or the people that care about you. Act like a victim. That's perfectly fine. *spits at his feet*

message 50: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 192 comments What happens when your job is to kill one of your friends? Or even madi? How is that going to work out? Will you be able to?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13