Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Paranormal Romance > New/ new to you authors

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I recently read Enemy Lover by Karin Harlow and really enjoyed it. I'd never read anything by her before then, but definitely plan on reading her other novels. Feel free to list your new, newer, and new to you author recommendations here.

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 138 comments I've got some New to me authors set aside in my TBR pile. I've just got to get to them.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Debbie wrote: "I've got some New to me authors set aside in my TBR pile. I've just got to get to them."

LOL! Ditto!!

message 4: by Gigi, Moderator (new)

Gigi | 833 comments Well, I just discovered Lara Adrian. I know, I'm late! LOL However, I was pleasantly surprised by Kiss of Midnight. I'm starting to see that vamps have a special place in my heart. LOL

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Gigi wrote: "Well, I just discovered Lara Adrian. I know, I'm late! LOL However, I was pleasantly surprised by Kiss of Midnight. I'm starting to see that vamps have a special place in my heart. LOL"

Mine too!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I'm working on Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey. Her style of writing is definitely different from anything that I've read lately, but not in a bad way. It's just taking some time to get used to it.

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) I'll be reading that this month too, Michelle.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I'll be reading that this month too, Michelle."

I've decided to put this one on hold until the weekend, when I'm off from work. That way, I can read a large chunk and get a better feel for the story.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I've finished reading Night Falls Darkly by Kim Lenox, who's new to me. I loved her writing and plan to get a few more of her books soon.

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I started reading Scent of Darkness (Darkness Chosen, #1) by Christina Dodd by Christina Dodd, which I think is really good so far. It's the first book I've read by her, and I know I'll have to go out and get more of her books.