The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hi from Donna on LI

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna | 7 comments Hello, I am new to Goodreads and have been looking for a Mystery group to join so that I could find new authors/books to add to my list of favorites which currently include Jeffery Deaver, Michael Connelly, Lee Child, Tess Gerritsen, Nelson DeMille, Karen Slaughter. Having read through a few of the discussion boards here, I believe this is the place for me! I just downloaded The Woods to my Nook and am looking forward to starting it this afternoon. I might just sit outside waiting for the Trick or Treaters to arrive while reading Haralan Coban (a new-to-me author). Discovering new favorites is always a lot of fun and I look forward to doing so with you all.

message 2: by Mona (new)

Mona Garg (k1721m) | 70 comments Hi Donna :). I enjoy reading a variety of genres but mystery/crime/thriller is my favorite. I'm a fan of Harlan Coben too. I first discovered him when I picked up his book,The Innocent at Goodwill. I've also read his latest, Caught. I own a few of his(including The Woods) but I haven't read them yet. I also just checked a couple out from the library.

I hope you enjoy it here on GR. I've been a member since April and love it.

message 3: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Donna. Welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find a lot of new favorites; I know I did. I'm trying to beat my TBR into submission, with limited results, however. It just keeps growing!

message 4: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Donna. So many great recommendations have come from members here that my TBR list is completely out of control.

message 5: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (dorieann) | 464 comments Hi Donna, I think you found the right group! Hope you enjoy 'The Woods' as much as I did.

message 6: by Aditya (new)

Aditya Hadi (adityahadi) | 13 comments Welcome to the group, Donna. Let's share our joy when read mystery and thriller :D

message 7: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Welcome to the group, Donna! Looks like we're both fans of Nancy Pickard's books.