Roleplaying Rocks!! discussion

Fantasy RP > Fantasy Rping!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 191 (191 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 517 comments Mod
((This is where you start the story :D))

message 2: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

Alimay walked around. Nohing ever happened anymore. I wish some orcs would be stupid and attack us! She thought.

message 3: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

"What?" Alimay said, a little annoyed at her sister.

message 4: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

"So..." Alimay said. "I can do magic. And I am not restricted to using it. You are!" She smiled mockingly. "So haha!" She ran to the kitchen, washed all the dishes, dried them, and out them away in 5 minets.

message 5: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

"You're too young!" Alimay said, singing. "16, and you get too!!"

message 6: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

Alimay sighed, and ran after her. "Yes, but if you are with a leagal adult, or me, and I am supervising, you can!"

message 7: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

"Ok, but I am not alowing you to do chores yet."

((brb))

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver ((hi!!!!))

message 9: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((Hi! Back! Wanna RP with us??))

"Come on!" Alimay said. "Outside with ya!" She walked outside, and onto a feild.

message 10: by Silver (new)

Silver "((i haven't finished writing her language yet, so just assume she said something you don't understand))" said Cecilia, walking up to a girl who was nearby.

message 11: by Silver (new)

Silver "Oh you speak english! I do too. I said, 'Hello, I am Cecilia, can you tell me where I am?'," said Cecilia.

message 12: by Silver (new)

Silver ((All the words I have so far: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show_g... ))

message 13: by Silver (new)

Silver Suddenly, there was a loud flapping noise, and a silver dragon landed next to Cecilia, glaring at Ella and Alimay.

message 14: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia laughed musically. "Yes, I know I am in an elfland, I wanted to know which one. I am Princess Cecilia of Marisbea, which is on the planet Marg, the same planet as the elfland called Elmaria."

message 15: by Silver (new)

Silver "Don't worry, Sylvia won't hurt you unless I tell her to," said Cecilia.

message 16: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia laughed again, "Do you bow to your princesses on your planet? We don't usually do that on mine."

message 17: by Silver (new)

Silver "How interesting," said Cecilia. "The other princess on Marg- Ariana, princess of Elmaria- and I take turns taking care of both kingdoms and exploring the world. We do not usually have much trouble, besides the great desert and evil dwarfs that live between our countries."

message 18: by Silver (new)

Silver "I have actually grown to be quite fond of the desert. there are other humans and elves in living in the desert too, and most of them have heard of me. I am quite well known on my planet."

message 19: by Silver (new)

Silver Absentmindedly, Cecilia becan to twiddle with a very sharp-looking knife she pulled out of her dark-brownish leather jacket.

message 20: by Silver (new)

Silver "So, do you know which elfland this is?" asked Cecilia, getting back to her original question.

message 21: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((Sorry, my iternet crashed.))

"huh? What?" Alimay said, she was dazed, but now was back. Sorry!"

message 22: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia slipped her knife back in her jacket so fast, Alimay was worried she was going to cut herself. "I am Cecilia, princess of Marisbea, on the planet Marg. Officially, I would be the queen, as I am the only ruler there, but I prefer the title 'princess' which sounds more my age. I was just wondering which elfland this is, here, so that I could know where I was." she smiled pleasantly.

message 23: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

"Hm....there is only one elfin land. Well one main one. Elsemeria is the capital. Right now, you are in Aldor." Alimay said.

message 24: by Silver (new)

Silver "Elsemeria? That sounds very similar to two other lands I know, one called Elmaria, and one called Elismera. Elmaria is on the same planet as Marisbea. surely you have heard of them? there are many elfin lands with many different types of elves." Cecilia stared at Alimay suspiciously.

message 25: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

"Hm, no I haven't heard of them. I have heard of some strange elves coming to visit Elsrmeria's castle." Alimay said. "There arn't many elfs that live inside of Elsemeria, so not a lot of news gets out."

message 26: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 22 comments ((Susie, I joined!))

message 27: by Silver (new)

Silver ((sorry I'm at the climax in the book I'm reading, Uprising, by Margaret Haddix)) "Well, that's why I travel everywhere. I like to find out what's happening in all the elflands, and spread the news."

message 28: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((lol))

message 29: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((YAY! OCEAN!!))

message 30: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

"Oh, cool!" Alimay said. "I bet they love to have you over at Elsemeria!" She laughed.

message 31: by Silver (new)

Silver ((wow this book is scary!!! the factory is on fire, and this one girl is going up stairs to tell the 9th floor, and there's no fire escape in there!!!))

message 32: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((AHH!! Run away girl! Run away! lol))

message 33: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((ok, bye!))

message 34: by Silver (new)

Silver ((im still here, and theres this other girl who's with a five year old going to the factory, who is friends with the girl going upstairs and the girl who is working on the 9th floor))

message 35: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((Wow...lol))

message 36: by Silver (new)

Silver ((lolololol i think they're in a different building, going up the elevator, and the 5 year old says "What if the elevator goes all the way through the roof?" and her 10 year old sister says "Silly, that would never happen." "Why now?" Because-because it wouldn't be proper." she lowered her voice. "If we went through the roof, the people below us could see up our skirts." lolol))

message 37: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 22 comments ((Bye! I made my character, where are we?))

message 38: by Silver (new)

Silver ((they're on the 10th floor now, and the telephone isn't working and they don't know the building is on fire))

message 39: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((Just talking...Alimay and Ella were fighting.))

message 40: by Silver (new)

Silver ((i mean in my book, not in the RP I'm at the crisis/climax I'll be back soon))

message 41: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((Lol...wanna join in Oceanwaves??))

message 42: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 22 comments ((Yes plz!))

message 43: by Silver (new)

Silver ((so they'r just chatting on the 9th floor when yetta makes it up there and starts shouting fire in all different languages))

message 44: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 22 comments Anna Marie walked silently.

message 45: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 22 comments ((Thanx Silverlight)))

message 46: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

"Hm.." Alimay's vision went blank, and she saw a young elf coming there way. She saw is was Anna Marie. "Yay!" She ran over to her. "hi!!"

message 47: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 22 comments "Hi, Alimay!"
She hugged her.
"It's been a while."

message 48: by Silver (new)

Silver ((yetta just died!! :( ))

message 49: by Susie/Ashmoon, The AWSOME One (new)

((Oh know!))

"Yes, it has!" Alimay said. "It was what, when we were breaking the rules and playing with our magic when I was 15? That was fun. But then I got grounded." She smiled.

message 50: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 22 comments "Yes, I remember!"
She sprayed a small sprint of water on her.
"Memeber that?"

« previous 1 3 4