Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > LizH's October Reads

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 955 comments I feel a little silly still posting in the M/T group when I have hardly read any mysteries this year, and none this month!

But, on that note, I do have Michael Connelly's Reversal and Karin Slaughter's Broken as my next two reads.

We have had such beautful weather, that it has been hard to stay inside and read.

Here are my few:

1. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks ****
2. Spellbound by Nora Roberts ***
3. Late Lamented Molly Marx by Sally Koslov ****

Please don't take my memebership card away, LOL!

message 2: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3674 comments Keep posting on here we love to hear what you are reading. I'm looking forward to reading Nicholas Sparks newest book.

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14990 comments Liz:
Your MT membership card and decoder ring are quite safe!! We love hearing about all books! I hope to get to both Broken and The Reversal soon! I have a signed copy of Broken and downloaded audio CD's all ready!

LizH wrote: "I feel a little silly still posting in the M/T group when I have hardly read any mysteries this year, and none this month!
But, on that note, I do have Michael Connelly's Reversal and Karin Slaughter's Broken...
Please don't take my memebership card away, LOL! "

message 4: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1653 comments You still had some good books Liz! I'll be waiting to see how you like the Connelly book ;)

message 5: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8267 comments LizH wrote: "I feel a little silly still posting in the M/T group when I have hardly read any mysteries this year, and none this month!

But, on that note, I do have Michael Connelly's Reversal and Karin Slau..."

Liz, we love hearing from everyone, no matter how few M/T are read. You're part of the family!

message 6: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 955 comments Thanks friends!!

message 7: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 865 comments Good to see you posting here again!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Broken (other topics)