The Lost Hero discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 290 (290 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Adrianna (jumpingfilly) | 1183 comments Mod
If you are injured come here and some of our campers can help you out. :) (sorry about your injury:()

message 2: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Aqua walks in perfectly dry, dragging a soaking wet kid. "Hello? Is anybody here, I need a LITTLE bit of help." She drags the kid over to a bed and puts him on.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Hi Aqua" says Holli(Athena) "Who is this? New recruit? How can I help? I just came to check on Tilly"( pretend Athena person)

message 4: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

I found him in the lake, half drowned, no idea how he got past camp borders they still cover over water right?
We'll have to wait until he wakes up to see who he is. I can dry him off, but can you get a medic to check him over or something?

message 5: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

How's Tilly?

message 6: by Daniela (last edited Nov 01, 2010 04:47PM) (new)

Daniela Agin | 149 comments Dani walks in after aqua holding a kid covered in dirt and tabbasco sauce. "i think i found his sister" "
she was in that puddle that happy the dragon leaked".

message 7: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"Oh, nasty."
Aqua hovers over the boy on the bed and touches her finger to his cheek. All the water on him slowly trickles up her arm and seems to dissappear. The boy gasps and sits up suddenly.

message 8: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Agin | 149 comments "hey aqua can you do that with her?"

message 9: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"I'll try, it's a little more than water." Aqua puts her hand out to touch the girl. She closes her eyes and starts to gag a little. The ooze went up her arm even slower than the water. It almost looked like she was in pain. After about 5 minutes the girl was clean. "Now I know what pollution feels like. EEgh, I'll be right back!" Aqua runs into the bathroom and you hear some not so plesant noises. She comes out about 10 min. later. "I'm totally fine, I'm just gonna go to the lake for a little while. See you later, I'll be back to help out soon but..." Aqua slowly walks out the door.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Tilly is fine. Yeah I'll get a medic.

MEDIC!!! MEDIC, DROWNING KIDS!

That should do it. So how can I help? Not much of a healer, but I'll help however I can.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah *Holli hears something. It's the kids muttering strange things. She doesn't catch all the words. *

"I should go get Rachel."

*sees Piper outside.*

"Hey Piper. Can you watch these kids. I have to get Rachel!"

Piper- "Sure"

*Holli runs of to find rachel*

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Holli and rachel enter

message 13: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

rachel
What's the matter?

message 14: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

see's girl on bed mumbling

message 15: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

(daughter of APOLLO!)

message 16: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Rachel stands over the girl, listening to the girl's mumblings. "I know this prophecy"\
The girl was saying over and over-
"You shall cross the seven seas,
Evil will soon seize,
Your worst enemy may be your friend,
One will also meet their end."
She had a far away look in her eyes.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (this is before capture so it's okay. rachel can stay through capture the flag)

Wow. Okay. So what cabin is she?

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah how about the boy?

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Well, Capture the Flag is about to start. so I'll catch up later!

message 20: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

(Rachel)
The girl I would assume is Apollo. And isn't the boy her brother?
When they wake up we can talk to them, right now let them sleep.

message 21: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Everyone inside hears a knocking on the door.

message 22: by Griffin (new)

Griffin | 215 comments (one of the girls in the infirmary say while tending to a patient) "who is it" with a sing song tone

message 23: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

She hears a whinney/neigh and more knocking.

message 24: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

People inside hear a very weak voice outside.
"A little help here?"

message 25: by Griffin (new)

Griffin | 215 comments (girl)
runs to door "oh goodness" and runs out

message 26: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

In the doorway stands a beautiful golden pegasi, with a girl(Aqua) drooped over her back, barely staying on. A large gash in her leg and an arrow in the other.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Girl (we'll call her Kara) gasps

She funs to Aqua, helps her inside, cleans her up, gives her medicine, and gets her in bed. Meanwhile this is happening w/ Rachel:

Dawn and Ash walk in half draggin and half carrying Logan(new Zeus kid). Tthey get there they see Rachel leaned over a boy, as if listening to something.

"Uh hi. Are you Rachel?"

Rachel turns. "Yes?"

"Um, where should we put him?"

Rachel walks over and helps hold him. "How about over there?"
"Great!" The girls carry him over to an empty bed.

"Thanks."

"Whatever happened?" Rachel queried.

Ashni and Dawn repeat their tale.

"Wow that is strange. Someone should tell Chiron." Rachel replies.

message 28: by Griffin (new)

Griffin | 215 comments "ok i'll go" dawn runs out the door

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Chiron enters, takes a look at them, When Aricia and Thalia come in bearing Piper and Jason, Ashni and Dawn run to the Lake. Chiron gets a quick telling from Thalia then follows Ashni.

(go to Lake for continuation)

message 30: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

(Charlie daughter of Aphrodite, Hunter of Artemis)
*walks in door* Anyone still in here?
Sees Rachel over girl mumbling. "Yeah came to help?"
"Yea, Thalia sent me, I think she just wanted me out of her way."
"She wouldn't do that. Can you go see if he's still ok?" Rachel waves her hand over to the boy still lying unconciouss in the bed.
"Excuse me?" Charlie looked very surprised
"You asked if you could help?" Rachel replies w/o looking back at her. Charlie gives in and walks over to the boy.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Abigail, one of charlie's cabin mates comes in a few minutes later.

"Hey. Can I help. I can't at the beach. All I can do is make people fawn over my gorgeous face. Which is to distracting as Thalia put it." Abigail says.
Rachel glances at her with a weird expression on her face. "Okay then. Most of our campers are out, so there is not much to do. Charlie went to get water. I think I saw Jason stirring so if you want to check on him." She turns back to the girl.
"Great!" Abigail walks over to Jason. He stirs and opens his eyes. He is still in a daze. He tries to sit up, but Abi pushes him back.
"Nuh-uh. Sorry Jason, but you need to stay down."
"Who are you? Where am I?" Jason asks.
"I'm Abigail, daughter of Aphrodite. You are in the infirmary. You and Piper were captured by a Sea Hydra."
"A Sea Hydra? How did I get here? Is Piper okay?" Jason, apparently remembered nothing at the moment.
"Yep, that's what Brooke said it was. Brooke and Aqua, daughters of Poseidon, rescued you from the Hydra's lair. Piper is fine. She's sleeping on the other side of the room. You know the girls part."
"Oh. What happened to Brooke and Aqua? Are they okay?" Jason asked. He would fell terrible is something had happened to them because of him.
"Um, well. I think so. They are in the Mediterranian Sea right now, trying to save Ashni, daughter of Zeus who has been captured by the Sea Hydra."

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "What?!'

"Yep, I know it's crazy, but it's true."

Charlie reenters the room. Abigail gets a cup from her and gives it to Jason. "Here. You need to stay hydrated.

message 33: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Armenia (Aricia) | 1062 comments Mod
Aricia comes from the lake and looks around for Piper. She sees that her half sister is doing well and smiles in relief.

"Figured I should come and see if I could be of any use here."

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Rachel leaves the girl and turns to Aricia.

"lots of help! wonderful. How are things at the Lake?Abi told me what happened." Rachel said.

message 35: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Aricia shrugs.

"Well Ashni is still MIA, Brooke and Aqua are somehow in the middle of the Mediterranian Sea, thr two daughters of Hera have been literally dragged in to help and now most of us feel pretty useless up there."

Aricia turns back to Piper. "How is she doing?"

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Pretty good. She should wake up soon and then she'll be ready for some nourishment." Rachel replied.

Then behind her she hears a sound, she turns to see the girl sitting up and looking around.She walks over.

"Where am I?" she asks. "Who are you?"

Rachel lays her back down. "You are in the infirmary at Camp Half-Blood. I'm Rachel. This is Abi, Aricia and Charlie."

"Oh...Devin!" The girl calls. "Is Devin okay?"

"Is Devin your Brother?" Rachel asked.

"Yes. I'm his twin, Cara." The girl said.

Rachel smiled, "Hello Cara. Can you tell us anything that happened? We found you and your brother unconcsious in the Lake."

"It's kind of hazy right now," CAra said. "Maybe in a little while. Can I get some water and something to eat? I'm starved."

"Of course!" Rachel said

message 37: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Charlie, feeling bad for Cara, walks over to double check on her brother, Devin. But something is wrong. She can feel it. She puts her hand to his forehead and it feels as if he's burning up, litteraly! "Guys I need some help over here. Like now!"

message 38: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Aricia rushes over and feels his head as well.

"Uh oh, not good." She mutters. "Listen quarantine anyone who was taken from the lake. It could be connected. Once you separate them, take Devin and anyone else with a fever away into a third group as well. Once we get to the root of the source we can cut off anyone else from catching whatever the poor boy has."

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Abi checks Cara but she seems fine. "Let's move Devin to the sick room. They roll his bed to the next room over and prop him.

"He needs to wake up." Rachel says. "Let's get some cool rags and put them on his face, arms and legs. Charlie would you go get Chiron?"

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Cara calls from the other room, "What is is. Is Devin okay?"

"We don't know what it is yet. We are gonna take his temp. WE need him to wake up. Any ideas?" Abi replies.

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Rachel gets a thermometer. 118 degrees Far.!!! OMG! She hears the door open and walks into the other room to find the Hera twins, Carynn and Celeste.

"Hi girls." Rachel was a bit surprised to see them here.

"We came to get you. Thalia needs you." Carynn said.

"Sorry, but I can't come right now. I've got a really sick patient. Can I help you here?" Rachel replies.

message 42: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Celeste nods.

"What we really need right now is some Oracle wisdom to shed some light on the situation at the lake. But, what's going on here? Some kind of emergency?"

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Umm yeah. Have you heard about the girl and boy Aqua found at drowning in the lake? They just regained consiousness and Devin the boy is relaly sick."

message 44: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Celeste nodded. "Yes, we just came from there actually." She turns and looks around. "Listen, I don't know how much help I am going to be. But Carynn can probably help." She urges her twin sister forward.

(Aricia)

Aricia bends over Piper and feels her head. It is a bit warm, but she isn't too alarmed yet. Celeste, daughter of Hera comes over and checks on Jason. Aricia is nervous that a Hera is near a Grace. "Piper? Pipe? How are you feeling?"

message 45: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Charlie comes running in w/ Chiron right behind. " sry i took so long."

message 46: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

"We need to figure out what is going on." Aricia states and slightly shakes Piper. "Come on Pipe, you got to tell me what happened down under the lake!"

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn follows Rachel to Devin. "Holy Cow, he is sick. What are the symptums?"(i know it's spelled wrong)

Piper woke up and say Aricia. "Wh-what?"

message 48: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Charlie walks to the side of Devin's bed, chiron follows. "Can you tell what's happening Chiron?"

message 49: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Aricia is overjoyed to see that Piper is conscious and able to speak.

"Good to hear your voice Pipe. I'm an Aphrodite too but don't worry. Listen, Devin is sick and he was in that lake too? Are you feeling any worse than just 'being trapped underwater by a monster' bad? Can you recall anything?"

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Piper looks at Aricia. "Who is Devin? I don't remember much. I was on a canoe with Jason and Thalia, when all of a sudden the boat is overturned and I am being dragged deeper. I see Jason but no Thalia. The next thing I know is I'm on the beach. And then I'm here. It's really hazy at the beach and after I'm dragged under."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6