~Opinions~ discussion

Fun > Love for Book Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) So, there's been a lot of talk about cloning Damen, vampire diaries, and I thought this would be an okay place to discuss it, instead of spamming every other subject :P Feel free to name any other character from a book you're in love with, and praise him/her to no end. Creepy stalking and plans to kidnap said characters are also allowed.

message 2: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Gale!! *takes her heart out*

ok, eww

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Patch! from Hush Hush <3 i love him! or Hunter from Wika series! =D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Two words. Sam. Roth.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren To sesitive i think, but i stil like him :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No...he's completely intense. I love him. Incidentally, my husband's name is Sam...but he's not much like Sam Roth :P.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Nah i think he is too much about his feelings lol. I still like him though Patch is better! lol.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

But that's what I like about him. I love how pure his love for Grace is, and the way he looks at her...I just can't get over how perfect he is. Oh man, in Linger...I didn't think I could like him any more than I already did...but he grabbed my heart. I don't want him to ever let go :P.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, and Patch is freakin' hot. Don't get me wrong there :P, but really...he'd probably scare the hell out of me if I was in Nora's position.

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I thought that there wasnt as much couply stuff between grace and sam as there was in shiver though.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, but you still got his feelings. When he said, "My life is in that bed," I just started tearing up. And, of course, the very last part of the book with the "I've folded one thousand paper crane memories of Grace and me." Good god, I'm tearing up now just thinking about it.

But I like sensitive guys. Though, I do the benefit of an aggressive guy :P.

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Haha, awww cute lol. Mmmm dont think the sensitive thing is my type then lol. I did like those books though, and me and Robyn are doing a phone interview with the author (i'm not even going to attempt to spell her name lol) for one of our school mags woop! lol :P

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, that's so cool. Maggie Stiefvater. I like that she has the pronunciation on her website. I never would have known how to pronounce it :P.

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Yeh i know, our librarian asked us if we wanted to do it she is sooo nice! lol. What is the pronunciation? 'coz i cant say it lol.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Steve-Otter

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I was saying "Sty-fater" I can munk up a word :P.

message 17: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Really? i have not been saying anything like that lol. Thanks :P

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm bad at pronouncing words I've never heard before. You should have heard me pronounce 'aspartame' the first time I saw that word "a-sparta-mee". :P

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I'm mostly good at pronouncing stuff, and i thought i had her name semi close to what it was but no, i was totaly wrong haha.

message 20: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 153 comments Lauren wrote: "Patch! from Hush Hush <3 i love him! or Hunter from Wika series! =D"

Nooooo patch is mine!!!!!
Ok maybe I can have Jareth or Magnus from the Blood Coven series

message 21: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Hahaha! Yeh you have one of those 'coz i LOVE patch to level of max!! lol :P

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe. I guess it's a good thing I don't want Patch. I think there would be an internet brawl for him ;).

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Well he is the full package lol.

message 24: by Lauren (new)

Lauren But i get him 'coz i said it first! mwahahaha! lol.

message 25: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 153 comments Lol. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm thinking......

message 26: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 153 comments Lol. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm thinking......

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh...I'm still voting for Sam Roth :). I like my sensitive, intense, guitar-playing hotties ;).

message 28: by Lauren (new)

Lauren And i like my tall dark and HOT guys ;) :p

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, Sam is tall, dark and hot. And he doesn't scare the heck out of me :P.

message 30: by Lauren (new)

Lauren True. Patch scares you? lol.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He intimidates me ;).

message 32: by Lauren (new)

Lauren That only adds to his hottness haha :P.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe ;), but I don't like to feel too vulnerable with a guy.

message 34: by Lauren (new)

Lauren True, true...you'd have to be a lil spit fire to be with patch :P

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

And that is so not me ;P.

message 36: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Then i will keep Patch away from you ;) haha.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Good. Thanks for watching my back, Lauren. I wouldn't want Patch to corrupt my innocence :).

Who else loved Miles from Torment?

message 38: by Lauren (new)

Lauren No probs, as the taller one out of us both it is my resposibility to watch out for you, :) haha.

message 39: by Emma (last edited Oct 30, 2010 05:06PM) (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Bleh. You can have'em.
Imma go like this:
I'll befriend George Weasley.
I'll date Jem.
I'll break up with him and have an affair with Will Herondale.
I'll eventually decide that he's too much of a bad boy, then have a minor thing with Fang.
I'll move on quikly though and fall for Peeta.
But in the end I'll marry Davin <3

message 40: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Jace is my man. Period. I seriously think I might be in love with him. I'm not even kidding.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. Jace is incredible.

message 42: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) But besides Jace I also really like Patch from Hush Hush, Will from The Clockwork Angel, Ian from The Host, Peeta from The Hunger Games, Curran from The Kate Daniel series, and Fang from Maximum Ride :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Ian from The Host! I rarely hear about him, but he was one of my favorites :).

message 44: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) I love him soooooooo much! He is like the perfect guy and so sweet and protective. And that book is so good, I cry every time I read it.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish more people had read it. It was fantastic. I read there was supposed to be two other books; The Soul and The Seeker.

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Yes, it was a good book. Better than twilight. But I thought Ian was a pain.

message 47: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 153 comments :D. Lalalalalalaaaallalaa!!

message 48: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Candace (Amare Infinitum) wrote: "I wish more people had read it. It was fantastic. I read there was supposed to be two other books; The Soul and The Seeker."

I think there is, tho I've nvr seen it :/

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved Ian. I liked him better than Jared.

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) I liked Jared better, he was more fierce. And Ian was such a hypcrite.

« previous 1 3