The Clique & Anything Lisi Harrison discussion

New Clique Roleplay > Liar, Liar, Pants Are Designer Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 315 (315 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((lemme just say.......... SUH-WEET!))

message 3: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((um sorry bt thats not the name of the roleplay theres a pole up if you'd like to vote and on november 1st is when it will b reveled))

message 4: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1018 comments Mod
((That's ok, I'm just going to leave it until we get the actual name up. I just thought this name fit the rp))

message 5: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((oh dis is the new one woops but the old one bout the dance is gonna be up november 1st

message 6: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((OK, I'll change it when it comes out))

message 7: by Manders (last edited Oct 30, 2010 11:41AM) (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((or jsut put like newest clique roleplay 2))

message 8: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((but with the plot that u came up with this name might fit perfectly))

message 9: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

LunaBeth wrote: "((lemme just say.......... SUH-WEET!))"

((IKR! I am so excieted. Which girl do you want to play? Do you want to be the model who helps the main intern get rid of Massie?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ya! That'd be awesome))

message 11: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((..))

message 12: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 614 comments Mod
((Manders! Wanna be the designer?))

message 13: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((im up for anything!))

message 14: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((Kay cool!!!!!! :) ))

message 15: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((I was actually thinking that Manders could be the main intern. You know, torture Massie and give her false tips so that she can be the best intern))

message 16: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((thats cool too))

message 17: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((OH!!!!! YEAH!!!!! That works!))

message 18: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((yeah, I think the designer could be played by anyone but make her hard to impress and like Devil Wear Prada's Miranda please!!))

message 19: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((I'm Massie. Thats my only character, just so everyone knows. ))

message 20: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((yes yes izabel))

message 21: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((That was what I was planning))

message 22: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

(( :) YEAHHHHHHH..... So who ya gonna be Isabella?))

message 23: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((The designer's daughter who befriends Massie and to leave her messed up in the fashion show. Should Massie or my character have the final say?))

message 24: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((by guys gotta pack for camp!))

message 25: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((See ya Manders, good luck))

message 26: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((Hmm... I dunno.))

message 27: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((Let's focus on that later.))

message 28: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((all done!))

message 29: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((Wait.. Isnt this Massies summer?))

message 30: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((what are you talking about no body told me that!))

message 31: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((Yeah. THis is the Designer one. ))

message 32: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((yea but i thought jordon adn all tehm were still going to b in this one no body told me that jordon couldnt b in it couz i told the other is that i was playing jordon and she dnt say anything about this!))

message 33: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((Theres two! The "First Di$$" and this one. You could still be Jordon, but shes gonna be REALLY minor character. Like maybe one text.))

message 34: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((wow! wtf. fine then! lol jk but really listen to this song i think its my new fave! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9-tY... ))

message 35: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((ok then u guys need to re explain this bc im super confused how is it her summer if its in the middle of winter?))

message 36: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((Okay, I am so freaken confused. Its not right after Fall Fling. Its summer after Fall Fling. Massies version.))

message 37: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) (( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8STvXR... this is my other fav song i think. OK if its AFTER fall fling then its winter u know its spring summer THEN fall winter wiat wat im confused on what im say and i deleted that post of jordon))

message 38: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((Ok so this one is ONLY Massie! NO: Jordan, Deva, Mindy, Rachelle, Dylan, Claire, Kristen, Alicia. Massie got a job for being Rebecca Taylor's second assistant. Mander's character is the first assistant that tries to make Massie up so she can get fired, with the help of Lunabeth's character (model). ))

message 39: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((so why does this have to revol around massie?))
((and no body told me that ))

message 40: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((I'm sure we did. I didn't mean to pick any favorites. I just thought it would be interesting if we did an rp about this. So I made up the plot so please don't yell or be mad at Izzy because I was the one who thought of it. If you want a rp where Jordan is solo than we can make one.))

message 41: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((god u take stuff so seriously i was just asking i wasnt mad just nobody told me....so please explain the plot agian and wat do i have to do?))

message 42: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((I'm not mad, I am just explaining that I hope you aren't mad at anyone. I am sorry if you think I am yelling at you. Guess I'm not doing a good job, oops! Ok so this is about Massie's adventure to Fashion Week. She meets three people who will try to make her fail in her new job as second assistant for Rebecca Taylor.))

message 43: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((ok i guess i get it just tell me if im wrong wen im rp......ok Izzy start rping and did anyone listen to mii song?))

message 44: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

((Not yet, starting it now. Oh and I saw that video about the girl named Kristie who had only three weeks to live. That was sooo sad!))

message 45: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((THANK YOU! someone cares i posted that all over the goodreads feedback group and there alll spamer im flaging you, run along child and let grown folks talk nd they were like toatly ignoring me ! YOU HEAR THAT GOODRADS FUCK OFF! it really made me mad that noone cared about that poor woman nd all i was trying to do was get the word out and get people aware))

message 46: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((by by g-night))

message 47: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((I saw it too! Oh mi god it was so sad! Working on a Polyvore, but it'll be up soon!))

message 48: by Lion Queen Izabel, Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life (new)

((I KNOWWW. We are skipping months.))

Massie woke up to the sound of birds chirping. She flopped over in her luxery bed, and slinced her phone. She looked at the clock. 5:00. WAYY to early to wake up. She turned over, and was about to go back to sleep when her phone vibrated.
Good luck at your summer job! :) the text wrote. There was only one person who could be so sweet. Mindy. Massie smiled, and got up. She turned to her closet. She had set out the perfect outfit. She knew she was kissing up to Rebecca Taylor, but hey, who wouldn't?? She Put on her purple Rebecca Taylor dress, and paired it with a pair of cute black ballet flats. She added a silver heart necklace, and acouple silver bangles. She picked up her Alice and Oliva bag off the floor, and reached inside. She glossed, and re-glossed about amillion times before she was satisfied. She went down stairs, Walking like a model. She was so ready for Rebecca Taylor. She ate breakfast, and walked out the door, putting on her Black Chanel sunglasses. She smiled, and stared at her reflection, in the window.She touched herhair, and screamed. She ran back inside, and put on a flower headband, and was almost out the door when she remebered her cute black shrug. She stepped out the door once more, and got into the van. She hummed along to "Beautiful Girls" as Iven drove her to her new job. She stepped out, and struted into the office.

First Day

message 49: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ((what do we do?))

message 50: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) Mackinzii floped put of bed."Wow," She thought "Only the first day of summer vactation and i cant even sleep"
Mackinzii pulled herself up and was suddenly filled with a blast of energy she pummped her speakers to 'Imma be' by the Black Eyed Peas and sang "Imma be Imma be bein' the best models assiastain" She giggled at her failing attempt to sing. Kinzii never knew what she was going to wear the next day becuase she might plan to wear an orange shirt but she might not be feeling orange and then she'd have to change her entire outfit just becuase she wanted to wear a green one.

From her speakers Kinzii glanced at her bed and admired it. Her bed was a one of a kind Moshii` Melo bed all the way from jappan.It swung from the top of the ceiling and was about 7 inches off the ground with a silk multi colored quilt wich she was insired by from one of Beyonce's music video.Then there were 4 steps of stairs then her computer which really wasnt a computer it just had a computer motom and was a 35 inch plasma screen tv witch a wirless mouse but she still called it a computer.After that was her dresser with a spot for the TV in the middle with shutter that open and closed for when she didn't want to look at the tv and instead wanted to look at the mirror on the other side.Finally was her favorite quality of her room her closet. Filled with tons of crazy,sheer,cute clothes. She puled out what she was feeling. A toatly sheek outfit with her moms heels but her and her mom always shared stuff, no biggy.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7