Young Writers of the Future discussion

Say Hello!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Introduce yourself

message 2: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (hannadodd) Hey I'm Hanna! I like reading more than writing though so if you need anyone to edit you can ask me. I'm the second member! That's so cool!

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Hey Hanna!

message 4: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (hannadodd) Hey! I'm super special 'cause we're the only two people here right now!

message 5: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Yay! I feel so super special!

message 6: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (hannadodd) Hmmm. We need more members. I feel lonely.

message 7: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I feel you, Hanna. Lonely. I invited like 50 poeple, but only you have joined. You have proven yourself loyal.

message 8: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (hannadodd) So true. Shame on the other 49. I'm #1!

message 9: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) You are!

message 10: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (hannadodd) I need to go bro's got a baseball game.

message 11: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Awwww. Okay. See you later.

message 12: by Sam (new)

Sam | 56 comments I'm Sam, and I'm a GIRL. Just in case.... So anyway, I like superpowers. Like Superman, The Incredibles, Bolt, Underdog, and yes, even X-Men. I'm sort of a geek, I absolutely LOVE Star Trek, and I wave that flag proudly because of the the new movie! And I like most animal related movies. One of the best was Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmmaron. I love music, one of my favorite songs is New Soul, Eye of the Tiger, Hungry Like the Wolf, Real Gone, Picture to Burn, and so many more. And yes, I listen to a lot of 80's and 90's. I like some music from Coldplay, Paramore and Train. I'm all over the board in the music perspective. I hate Twilight. I've seen the fans. That's my reason. I'm not a big fan of the Jonas Brothers- don't ask why, I don't know. Love Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. Okay: books. I read the Chronicles of Acient Darkness series, the Warrior series, the Molly Moon series, the Percy Jackson series, and tons more. One of my favorite books I read is Vulpes the Red Fox. If you're looking for a good animal book, that's the one. And I'm going to start the Maximun Ride series. No garantees. Umm... I'm going to start the Kane Chronicles. TV shows: Lost. One of the best, yet confusing TV series ever. Unnatural History, Sonny with a Chance, Avatar the Last Airbender- go Katara and Toph, umm.... oh True Jackson VP, and iCarly. What topic havn't I covered? Umm.... yeah. Favorite food is chocolate. The good quality and it has to be milk chocolate! Oh and I LOVE How To Train Your Dragon!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Hey Sam!

message 14: by Sam (new)

Sam | 56 comments Hi Shay!

message 15: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Long time, no see.

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam | 56 comments Yep. Very long time no see.

message 17: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Exactly.

message 18: by Sam (new)

Sam | 56 comments So, what's up?

message 19: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Nutton. I'm just trying to remember my spanish vocabulary while typing in spanish with you on the SPanish Speakers topic.

message 20: by Sam (new)

Sam | 56 comments Ah. Same here.

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Yup

message 22: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (hannadodd) So I'm the only one who's doing something different? Hello Sam! Hey Shay we're not lonely anymore!

message 23: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Nope!

message 24: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (hannadodd) So wonderful...(>o<)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I am Ivi. My real name is Cassidy, but that's all you really need to know.

Not.

List of randomness because I'm too tired to make a formal introduction to myself:
Writing style: Songfictions (Love Like Winter, an HP SF; End Transmission; Arithmancy, an HP SF, Beaitiful Thieves.), poetry, and I am now attempting an actual solo piece (Music is Might).

Music: AFI, Toby Turner, Parry Gripp, Koji Kondo, Yellowcard (Avondale), many more that I can't think of...

The founder of ~insanity~. Not to be confused with insanity. What's that? You want to know what ~insanity~ is? You'll have to ask correctly.

GAMER xD. Games: World of Goo, Drawn: The Painted Tower, The Legend of Zelda franchise, Mario franchise, Guitar Hero 3, Harry Potter (OoP and HBP), BioShock 1 + 2, Assassin's Creed... Hum. I'm forgetting something.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/IvianaThe...

Microblog: http://www.littleyell.com/microblogs/...

Yeah. I'm a nerd. xF

message 26: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 238 comments Mod
Hey I'm the new kid round these parts
I know some of y'all

message 27: by Sam (new)

Sam | 56 comments Ivi, what's ~insanity~?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ehe. You have to ask correctly, Sam.

message 29: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Exactly. I can post the answer Ivi made though...

message 30: by Iviana (The Sign Painter) (last edited Nov 01, 2010 06:16PM) (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Would you kindly not? It will ruin my fun.

message 31: by Shayla (last edited Nov 01, 2010 06:29PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Fine. I'll let you have your fun.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) :D Danke.

message 33: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) 'Elcome!

message 34: by Sam (new)

Sam | 56 comments Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "Ehe. You have to ask correctly, Sam."

How do I ask correctly?

message 35: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Don't ask me.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Hehe. Have you heard of BioShock?

message 37: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 16 comments Yello!

message 38: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (hannadodd) BTW! I put a poll up. And she IS insanity she doesn't suffer from it.

message 39: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) BioShock?

HI ICEY!

message 40: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 16 comments *Wave* Hey Shay, sup?

message 41: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Nutton much Icey. Just hw

message 42: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 16 comments I had a four day weekend!

message 43: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I get next monday off!

message 45: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Funny!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Hanna wrote: "BTW! I put a poll up. And she IS insanity she doesn't suffer from it."

Insanity and ~insanity~ are two completely different topics.

message 47: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) True,true.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I'll add it to my topic later.

message 49: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Wonderful.

message 50: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (hannadodd) I didn't feel like putting the dash thingies because I couldn't find them. Macs are special in many ways.

« previous 1 3 4 5