Goodreads Feedback discussion

Suggestions & Questions > Eeek my poems have been deleted! Or something like that

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:06AM) (new)

Sara (thecrazygal) | 165 comments I typed some poems, wrote descriptions and titles and all that, then saved it. I just checked them, and all that's left are the titles and descriptions, and it said 'no writing has been added to this yet', or something to that effect. Does anyone know what could have happened?The only one of my works that actually has the whole thing is my story-everything for THAT is still there.

message 2: by Otis, Chief Goodreader (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:06AM) (new)

Otis Chandler | 4184 comments Mod
Hi Hannah,

I've noticed lots of people have created stories with no chapters, so I think there must be a bug somewhere that it doesn't store them. Try as we might though, we can't replicate it. Can you let me know:

1. did you add the chapter when you created the story or did you add it later?
2. Did you ever see that it saved the writing in the first chapter? In other words, was it really deleted later or just never saved in the first place?
3. what browser and operating system (windows/mac) are you using?

thanks,

Otis

message 3: by Sara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:08AM) (new)

Sara (thecrazygal) | 165 comments I am not sure what browser I was using, but I am pretty sure that I saved all of them. Then one day I just decided to check them out and make some changes, and only the titles were there. Very scary. My story is still there, thank goodness.