lord of the rings discussion

roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kataury (new)

Kataury okay. so here's another roleplay we can start. Maybe new characters too if you want.

message 2: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Alimay walked around. She was bored, and currently, there were no fights going on.

message 3: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Torgan huffed close by. Out of breath from their previous run. "Why do these stupid orcs always have to be runnin'?" he muttered.

message 4: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Alimay sighed. Stupid orcs. She thought.

message 5: by Kataury (new)

Kataury They had both been after the fleeing band of orcs for days. Running and rarely getting a full nights sleep. "We'll never catch up to em!"

message 6: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "I know...ugh, stupid orcs. They aren't brave enough to face us!" Alimay sighed. "I hate this..."

((Brb..))

message 7: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Uh...back))

message 8: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "What, what??" Alimay asked, startled. She ran into the tent, where her sister was sleeping.

message 9: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Oh..Ok..." Ali-May sighed. "You should really be thankful for this sleep. Me and Torgan can't sleep! We have to keep watch. I am so tired..."

message 10: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "Are ye all right elf?" Torgan called outside the tent.

message 11: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "No!" Alimay siad. "Everythings fine!" She called. She walked outside again. "My sister wants to keep watch.."

message 12: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Alimay rolled her eyes and sighed.

message 13: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "durned elfs." Torgan muttered under his breath. He headed back for his tent to resign to his sleeping mat.

message 14: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Whatever.." Alimay said. "Now i am stuck watching you and the whole camp...great."

message 15: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Torgan was about to enter his tent when a shadow caught his eyes. He turned to scan the camp.

message 16: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Um...Torgan is sleeping!" Alimay said.

message 17: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "What is it? Alimay said, reading Torgan's mind.

message 18: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "shh..." Torgan whispered. He slowly pulled off his battleaxe. "I think we've got visitors."

message 19: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Oh, great!" alimay readied her bow, and held it to her face. "Where?" She said, in a hushed voice.

message 20: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Sh!" Alimay said. "Be quiet!"

message 21: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Torgan whirled just in time to meet a flying arrow miss him by a hair. "Ambush!!" He yelled as orcs poured into the clearing.

message 22: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Great!!" Alimay shot an orc in the head, quickly got another arrow out, and shot another. "How many?"

message 23: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "There getting to close for my arrows! Esmerelda, get back and keep shooting!" She unsheathed her sword, and started fighting.

message 24: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Torgan met orcan blades with a great and low sweep of his axe. He dodged a blow to his head and rose his axe in defense as a sword dove in.

message 25: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Ugh...gtg))

message 26: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "We're surrounded! there's no way we can get out in time!" Torgan yelled as he notched his axe in an orcs skull.

message 27: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (bye)

message 28: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Torgan yelled and took a group of orcs out in a high arced slash that gave mortal wounds to the dazed orcs.

message 29: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Torgan whirled to see his friends surrounded by a horde of orcs. He gave a great battlecry and charged in at the humanoids.

message 30: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "I ain't surrendurin' to a pig faced orc! I'll have at least a few of the buggers heads afore I go down to the earth!" Torgan yelled in defiance.

message 31: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (yes.)

Torgan sighed. "C'mon then girl. There's a town not far from here. If we hurry we can make it."

message 32: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Oh Crap...I can walk!" Alimay got up and started to run after them. "I hate these stupid pittiful orcs!" She sighed. "They are so evil, they decide to attack us at night!"

message 33: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Um...don't hug me please!" Alimay backed away. "I may be awake, but I am not healed!"

message 34: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "It's fine! I just need to stop the bleeding." Alimay sighed, and tore of a section of her sleve and wraped it around her arm. "There, now, what happened while I was unconsious?"

message 35: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "I need to recover. And remeber? We are just tracking orcs. We handled that ambush badly, and that's why we are only tracking. I think we need to go back and report, and then start out with a biger patrol and attack that ambush." Alimay said, sighing.

message 36: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Wow....talk about run on sentance." Alimay said. "We just need to rest."

message 37: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Yes, you are only 12." Alimay sighed. "And guess what? I am 18, so I have athourity over you!"

message 38: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Well then!" Alimay laughed. "And mom always says that I am in charge."

message 39: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Whatever!" Alimay called back. "Goodnight. Talk to you in the morning."

message 40: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Haha, she'll belive that!" Alimay said, luaghing to herself.

message 41: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "I wasn't talking to you!" Alimay whispered.

message 42: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Alimay woke up, reading Emmy's mind. "Hey! DO NOT DO THAT!!" She yelled.

message 43: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Hey! Floor!" Alimay said. "And yes, I can read minds."

message 44: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Hey! I didn't know you could read minds! Mom said I was the only one!" Alimay said, and ran after Emmy.

message 45: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Emmy!" Alimay yelled. "Stop running! I am not going to kill you! Come back and let these poor people eat!" She was very tempted to use magic to pull her back, but that would not be safe, for she didn't use magic often.

message 46: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Thanks." Alimay caught up with her. "Sence whencan you read minds?" She asked, out of breath.

((Brb...lunch))

message 47: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((OK))

"Oh, right!" Alimay laughed. "I wondered why you smacked him. I was being respectful of your thoughts on your birthday."

message 48: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Hm...13 years old." Alimay said, picking up a pancake. "I didn't do it very well though."

message 49: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Nothing, I just couldn't do it on my own will." Alimay said. She sat beside her.

message 50: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Ok.))

"I don't know. We have to report back home first." Alimay said.

« previous 1 3 4