Fantasy Aficionados discussion

Self-Promotion > The Parsina Saga is completed!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Goldin (stephengoldin) | 22 comments Back in the late 1980s, Bantam Books started publishing my Arabian Nights-style Parsina Saga. The first 3 books were published, but because I was late on my deadline, Bantam canceled the series before the concluding 4th book could see print. A lot of readers were very disappointed.

I'm happy to let people know that the series is now complete. The 4 titles are:

1. Shrine of the Desert Mage
2. The Storyteller and the Jann: Volume II of The Parsina Saga
3. Crystals of Air and Water
4. Treachery of the Demon King

If you got hung up with the series way back then, now you can satisfy your curiosity. Or, if you're coming to it new, you don't have to worry about getting stuck in the middle of a new series with no ending.

The books are available in both print-on-demand and ebook formats. They can be bought through Amazon, of course, but if you go through my online bookstore Parsina Press you can get coupon codes that'll save you $2.00 off the list price of the paperback editions.

These books are full of exotic settings and high adventure. I enjoyed writing them. I hope you'll enjoy reading them!

message 2: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Goldin (stephengoldin) | 22 comments For people who want a sample before they invest in a whole new fantasy series, I'm providing an electronic excerpt from my 4-volume Arabian Nights-style Parsina Saga free of charge. The Djinn Garden is a self-contained novelette. It's available in multiple electronic formats, including PDF for those who don't own an ereader device. The books themselves are available both as paperbacks and as ebooks. I hope you'll try it and, even more, I hope you'll enjoy it. All feedback is welcome.

message 3: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Goldin (stephengoldin) | 22 comments In the last few weeks I've gotten some really wonderful reviews from other GR readers for Shrine of the Desert Mage (Parsina Saga #1) by Stephen Goldin , the first volume in my 4-book Parsina Saga. I hope you'll check them out for yourself.