Avid Anime Addicts discussion

What's your favorite anime/manga?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 63 comments Mod
My favorite shonen anime is Bleach. It's the first shonen I watched and it's still ma fav!! My favorite shoujo anime is Kaichou wa maid sama. I love that show, so sad it ended. My favorite manga is Fruits Basket, the characters are so cute and funny! ^^ I'm going to read the Maid Sama! manga volumes as soon as possible. :D

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara R | 21 comments Hello, My favorite shonen manga is One piece. It is one of the last ones I read but It is my favorite. My favorite shojo is Kaichou wa maid sama. It so funny. Now I read the manga with only watching a few episodes. What is your fav Manhua/manhwa? Mine is Noblesse. I could go on but I'm not going to yet.

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

i loooove kaichou wa maid sama. i'm gonna read the manga. so sad the anime ended :( i watched one piece in english dubbed. and i haven't read any manhwa. . . i just learned what it is from google. xD

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara R | 21 comments Really now. Now I try not to watch English dubs. Sometimes they're good but the English sub is way better.

message 5: by Kaitlyn (new)

Oh really? I like them both. I started in English Dub so now I don't want to switch. :/ But I have to wait so long for english dubs to come out, and the english subbed episodes are already way ahead.

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara R | 21 comments That is mosly the reason about them being a head. Plus, it keeps me sitting there I can't sit still for long time and There is more anime to watch in the english sub.

message 7: by Kaitlyn (new)

Ya I know. I have trouble finishing anime series. I have at least five series I started but haven't finished.

message 8: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 3 comments gundam seed ....it is sooo good ^^

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

oh really? i've never heard of it...what's it about?

message 10: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 3 comments Katherine wrote: "oh really? i've never heard of it...what's it about?"

ahhh it is sooo hard to sum it up in a few sentences...basically there is a war going on between naturals and coordinators (genetically modified ppl) and due to that it breaks the friendship between Kira and athrun. I know my summary of it sounds crappy but if you get past the first 4 or 5 episodes, it is amazing. I recommend it XD

message 11: by Kaitlyn (new)

oh ok. is it shoujo or shonen? :?

message 12: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 3 comments Katherine wrote: "oh ok. is it shoujo or shonen? :?"

It is more shonen....but does have its girly moments from time to time

message 13: by Kaitlyn (new)

ok i see. i shall add it to my long list of animes to watch. :O it's long. xD i've started a lot but i've only finished a couple of animes.