*StarClan* And *OwlClan* discussion

OwlClan > Camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 297 (297 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) You are able to walk anywhere you want!

message 2: by Cece (new)

Cece ((Does this count as rmdom chatting?))

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Yay Izmo!!! Sorry Cece...))

Nightstorm got out of his den and yawned as he looked at the bright moon.

message 4: by Cece (new)

Cece ((Ok))
Oakfire emerged out of her den and went over to talk to Nightstorm

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Nightstorm mewed in his low yet kind voice "Oakfire, do you want to share a squirrel?"

Tornheart growled as he heard a rustle in the bushes along with the snent of cat and dog. A really ratty looking cat, that was scared looked in the eyes of the she-cat.

message 6: by Cece (new)

Cece "Sure Nightstorm, id love to." Oakfire replied

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Here's a good one, right here!" he explained with a mouthful of fur

"Who are you?" Tornheart growled at the she-cat (rouge)

"TORNHEART! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THID ROUGE!!!" yelled Honeystar

message 8: by Cece (new)

Cece "that is a good one, I wonder where the hunting patrol found that prize." Oakfire replied

"Rouge!? Where is it; I'll tear it's fur off if it's not a friend" Oakfire growled at Honeystar's yell

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I don't know." purred Nightstorm

"NO! Oakfire, I'm going to take care of her. I think she's just scared right now. Are you ok rouge?" Honeystar mewed

"HONEYSTAR!!!!! She's a rouge, why would you be nice?" growled Tornheart

message 10: by Cece (new)

Cece Oakfire took a deep breath and saif to Nightstorm "how about that squirel that we were going to share?"

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Buurrrrppp!!! Hehe, sorry! You were taking so long, I ate half already!" he mumbled

message 12: by Cece (new)

Cece "it's ok ill eat the other half" Oakfire giggled

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Eating! What do you think? We've been talking about sharing prey for a LONG time but never got to." snarled Nightstorm

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Sorry. I easily have bad temper." Nightstorm mewed

((Iz, IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! MY GROUP SOOOO I CAN HAVE A ROUGE COME INTO CAMP IF I WANNA! ANYWAY, ROUGE IS ME!))

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Yay! Sorry Cece! I don't see her much. Sorry Iz, I wasn't trying to be mean. I'll send you an email about what to bring.))

Nightstorm licked his paw and rubbed it against his face. His whiskers looked longer then before for some reason.

((OMG!!! IZ, You get to see my bottom braces first! I'm getting them on Thursday!))

Honeystar walked over to Ripplepaw. "Hey, how would you like it if you had only a few more days of training? You can become a warrior then!"

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "What do you think Ripplepaw? Do you want your ceromony now?" Honeystar mewed

Nightstorm bit his own paw out of boreDOOM. ((LOL, that makes it funny!))

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Ok."

((THAT'S MY JOB!!! I am the leader, Iz.))

Nightstorm jumped on the apprentice and playfully bit his ear. (Not crushing him though. Nightstorm is twice as big as many cats.)

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Yeah. Of course you can. Its your cat.... My rule is if you don't like it during the ceremony, ask to change it.))

Nightstorm whacked Snowfeather in the head.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Nightstorm mewed ((JK))

message 20: by Cece (last edited Mar 09, 2011 07:41AM) (new)

Cece Oakfire got up " thanks for sharing the squirrel with me Nightstorm, I'd better go find Wisdompaw." Oakfire mewed and went off to the Apprentices den.

Wisdompaw stretched and yawned as she woke up from a nap." Oakfire!" Wisdompaw called to her mentor,"What are we doing today?" Wisdompaw asked Oakfire.

"We are going to the trainig hollow right now to learn some advanced evading moves" Oakfire replied and walked twoards the training hollow.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "My name is Scar." mewed the rouge "I was born outside of your territory and now its mine. I lead a group called Destroy. Bad name, oh well. ATTACK!!"

"WHAT??" hissed Honeystar

"You can't do that!" yowled Nightstorm "That's not possible for rouges to have a group of their own."

"SO?" Scar replied and jumped on top of Honeystar

Honeystar hissed in rage and couldn't get the rouge to release his strong grip of his claws in her back.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Scar jumped up, unharmed. He hissed "You mangy kit! You will never stop me."

Nightstorm arched his back and held back Ripplepaw. "Let us handle this rouge. You can get the small one. ((You RP it.)) He's the one the warrior's want."

Honeystar got up and clawed the rouge's eye.

Scar hissed and bit on her golden bropwn neck until it began to bleed.

message 23: by Hannah (last edited Apr 22, 2011 12:17PM) (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Wait, Ripplepaw!" yowled Brokenpaw and ran after her crush

"You'll never win." hissed Scar into Moonstar's ear

Honeystar hissed as she fell from a heavy rouge.

message 24: by Hannah (last edited Apr 24, 2011 11:53AM) (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Brokenpaw quietly listened to Ripplepaw and Sky. She sighed and walked into view, slowly. "I think I know where Sky is from....." she wispered "Unknown Territory."

(Back at camp)

Honeystar was struggling from the large, heavy tom rouge on top of her. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?" she yowled in pain (to Scar)

"I want your land and everyone to be gone,so we can expand what's called the Unknown Territoy. Not reallu unknown, but I don't care." Scar growled

"If we leave, you won't bother us anymore?" Honeystar wimpered

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) (Back at camp still)

Nightstorm pounced on top of Scar and snarled, "Never attack my leader again!"

Honeystar got up, licking her paw, "Its fine, Nightstorm. I'm okay and plus, Rouge and Larky still believe that you are a great warrior, even though they left you."

message 26: by Cece (new)

Cece Arrow leaped onto Ripplepaw and easily pinned him/her ((i dont know its gender))but didnt do any serious damage because she saw Nightstorm attack Scar. She howled and pushed Nightstorm off Scar onto his tummy.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Nightstorm growled at rolled on top of Arrow and slapped his face.

message 28: by Cece (new)

Cece Arrow hissed and raked her claws into Nighstorm's tummy

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Nightstorm he was unfazed and clawed his neck and swiftly nipped it

message 30: by Cece (new)

Cece ((Arrow is a her)) Arrow snapped at Nightstorm's throat, catching a firm grip on it.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Nightstorm leaned back quickly and his eyes went wide. "You are an amzing fighter."

message 32: by Cece (new)

Cece ((O ok )) " I've had practise." Arrow growled in response and raked her claws deeper into Nightstorm's tummy.

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Forest))

Brokenpaw wispered something to the sky and sighed. "Ripplepaw, I love--." she paused

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Brokenpaw followed her crush, quietly, but she accidentally stepped in a branch.

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Me. I'm sorry!" cried Brokenpaw

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Wait. You do? I was following you because I care about you. I don't want you to get hurt." she mewed "I love you, Ripplepaw. Ever since the day we met. Please let me come too!"

message 37: by Cece (new)

Cece Oakfire followed Brokenpaw to see where she was going.

message 38: by Cece (new)

Cece "Brokenpaw! what are you doing here and not at camp? who were you talking to?" Oakfire asked when she caughtup to Brokenpaw.

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "You're not my mentor. So why do you care? I can take care of myself." she growled

Brokenpaw thought, 'Ripplepaw. Stay safe, may StarClan walk with you.' and said again, "Mouse dung warrior."

message 40: by Cece (new)

Cece " Excuse me. Laat time I checked I have the right to be curious." Oakfire retorted.

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Oh well. Deal with it you piece of mouse dung." Brokenpaw growled loudly

(Back at Camp)

Nightstorm was on top of Scar adn saw something in Scar's eyes that reminded Nightstorm of himself.

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Hey." Brokenpaw mewed "Do you want to know why I have the name Brokenpaw?"

message 43: by Cece (new)

Cece Amaya wrote: ""Oh well. Deal with it you piece of mouse dung." Brokenpaw growled loudly

(Back at Camp)

Nightstorm was on top of Scar adn saw something in Scar's eyes that reminded Nightstorm of himself."

"never call a warrior of your clan a piece of mouse dung! your mentor and Honneystar will hear about this, Brokenpaw." Oakfire growled and stalked off back to camp.

message 44: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (Cielo0) | 13 comments Peacewish exited the warriors den and looked around. 'I wonder where Nightstorm is,' she thought.

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((..... WE ARE IN BATTLE!! HELP ME, Nightstorm's fighting a rouge named Scar.))

Nightstorm growled at Scar. Then he saw his mate and smiled.

Scar jumped on top of him!

message 46: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (Cielo0) | 13 comments Peacewish ran over to her mate, and dragged Scar off of Nightstorm.
"I won't let you hurt my mate," she snarled at Scar. She started scratching him.

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Scar bit Peacewish's paw, hard. He got free from her and ran back to Honeystar and Nightstorm. (Nightstorm was in front of her to protect her)

Nightstorm growled and arched his back. "I'll protect you no matter what, Peacewish and Honeystar!" he voewed

Scar jumped on the large black tom, snarling.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Honeystar blinked and replied with, "No. You are not deputy, let alone a warrior. I don't want you making any more ideas. Understand?" She mewed and said to Scar, "I think we should talk in my den. Come, Ripplepaw, Brokenpaw and Nightstorm oh Peacewish too, come with me."

Scar sighed and obeyed her, eying Nightstorm

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I know. Just come with me. Peacewish, Brokenpaw and Nightstorm too." Honeystar blinked "This is the first battle we've ever had with rouges, I wanted my warriors to understand how much harder it is."

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) (Honeystar's den)

"I actually like your idea, Ripplepaw." Honeystar purred

"I don't. Fighting is better and fun." growled Scar

"QUIET!" growled Nightstorm

"I don't care brother." Scar sneered

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Nightstorm yelped

"QUIET ALL OF YOU!" Honeystar growled as she continued, "We could help you by giving you Unknown Territory. What do you think, Ripplepaw?"

Scar snarled and jumped on top of Honeystar. He opened his large mouth and as she struggled to get up, he began to bite on her neck. He felt Honeystar become weaker through the bite.

Honeystar tried to get up, but she got weaker and weaker by the second. She couldn't move.

Nightstorm was scared (for some reason) to attack Scar. He was still in shock from what Scar said. Nightstorm watched in horror as his second love's life began to slip away.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6