Music Is Us-RP discussion

Music School RP > Athletics

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) The Gym is a big square, with basketball hoops on all of the walls. The floor is a usual gym floor yellow with basketball lines. There are mats and storage bins against all of the walls. There is a big table on one of the walls. There is only one seat on the longside of the table, where the teacher, Mrs. Davina, is sitting. She is fit and skinny with brown hair.

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade walked into gym. She saw only the teacher there and wondered if she was early.

message 3: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Just then Elizabeth walked in and saw Jade she looked away she was upset that Kayo liked Jade instead of her

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade noticed and frowned. She walked over to her. "Is something wrong?"

message 5: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) "Well depends what do you think is wrong",said Elizabeth with an attidude

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade was hurt. "Did I do something?"

message 7: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Elizabeth said "It is not your fault I am sorry"

message 8: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Aug Dinash | 362 comments Mod
Mrs.Davina stood up and walked over to the two girls. "Hi Ya'll!Has everyone been having a goood time? Are Ya'lls the only people in this class? I doubt, but O.K." She said as she walked around the gym.

message 9: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Just then Jayson ran into the room. "IS THIS THE PLACE I AM LOOKING FOR????" She yelled across the room. "I THINK IT IS! GIVE ME A CHAIR! I NEED A CHAIR!" When she couldn't find any chair except the teachers chair, so she sat there.....and fell asleep.

message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade gazed at Jayson, opened mouth. "What was that all about? Wait, is she asleep!?" She told Elizabeth.

message 11: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Jayson snored and felled off the chair when she tried to roll around in it.

message 12: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade couldn't help it, she laughed.

message 13: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"What a talent!" Mrs.Davina said "I bet she'll get extra points in a class for being able to fall asleep so easily!"

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade was cracking up, she couldn't help it.

message 15: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"now that's the way to do it. You know laughing is very good for you." Mrs.Davina said to Jade. "If you laugh like that everyday, by the time your 60 you'll still look 20:)" She said

message 16: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade just laughed harder.

message 17: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Mrs.Davina smiled. Glad that someone was learning how important it was to laugh.

message 18: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade calmed down a little. She looked at Jayson and burst out laughing all over again.

message 19: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami walked in while Jade was laughing

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade calmed down. "Hey." she said to Cami.

message 21: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Jayson snored and started sleep talking. "Kay....idiot...get away....me..." and so on.

message 22: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Hey, um what is that person doing in the chair?Is she sleeping?" CAmi said as she walked over to Jade

message 23: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Jayson snored again.

message 24: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade laughed. "It's Kayo's cousin Jayson. And yes she's sleeping."

message 25: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "wow is that why you were laughing?" Cami said.

message 26: by Claire (new)

Claire "Yeah." Jade said, she calmed down.

message 27: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "are we early or is this just a small class?" Cami asked.

message 28: by Claire (new)

Claire "I don't know, I think Elizabeth and Kayo might be coming but I'm not sure." Jade said.

message 29: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "I hope Kayo comes, he's sooooo cute haha" Cami said

message 30: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Just then Kayo burst into the room. "Ahh, the wonderful invention of athletics!" He said.

message 31: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Hey Kayo, wow we sure have a lot of classes together!" Cami said

message 32: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Sure do." He said smiling

message 33: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami laughed and smiled back and Kayo

message 34: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Hey Kayo sorry about the whole thing with the new girl in the hall" Cami said.

message 35: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"That's alright, as long as right now everything's' A-O.K." He said to her.

message 36: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Thanks Kayo" Cami said back.

message 37: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"No prob" He said back to her.

message 38: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Oh, is that Jay snorin?" Kayo asked " he went over to her and shook her awake. "Jay!" He yelled "Snoozin' times ova'! Come on." he said dragging her onto the floor. "You better be able to stay awake." Mrs.Davina went over to them "It's alright people need ta sleep you know!" She said with a grin plastered onto her face.

message 39: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade could barely restrain herself from laughing again.

message 40: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Kayo looked up to see Alyss and Felix. He was confused about her expression.

message 41: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami couldn't help she had to laugh with Jade

message 42: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade walked over to Cami. "Heard you and the new girl got off to a wrong start. Wanna tell me about that?" Jade asked.

message 43: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Not really, does everyone already know about it" Cami asked Jade

message 44: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Hey Alyss" Kayo said back to her "You look better now than you did a couple of minutes ago."

message 45: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami looked over at Alyss and Kayo flirting and then turned back to Jade.

message 46: by Claire (new)

Claire Elizabeth wrote: ""Not really, does everyone already know about it" Cami asked Jade"

"No. But I have sources. My people have people they go to to get their informatio." Jade said mischeviously. "Seriously, no I don't think so. And don't worry about it. Your secret's safe with me."

message 47: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "okay cool well I like Kayo and I saw this pretty new girl flirting with him and I got jealous and went to o introduce my self and then she started being all snotty towards me so I just started tell her the rules" Cami said to Jade.

message 48: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade laughed. "You and Kayo would be cute together. I kinda like him. He's cool."

message 49: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"ahhh. I understand." Kayo said to Alyss "I have a brother who it my....Well, I'm an Irish twin." He whispered to her. "I don't like telling people, but it's true. He likes getting all of the attention, but I prefer keeping a low profile." He said

message 50: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Claire wrote: "Jade laughed. "You and Kayo would be cute together. I kinda like him. He's cool.""

"Ya he is pretty cool, do you see him hes totally flirting with Aylss?" Cami asked Jade

« previous 1 3