RP Anime discussion

half human

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments "Uah!" Moroto yawned. "Early morning rituals are starting up today. Remember?" he said to his cat, Matu. He meowed. "Yeah, I agree. It is going to be a long day."

message 2: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((I have no Idea. I just thought of the moving Mulan and started it out like this:) ))

message 3: by Aug (last edited Oct 28, 2010 01:56PM) (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((yup, hey, do you want me to try and make it a boarding school?))

message 4: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((haha, O.K. I'm on Carter's side this time. It is kinda fun))
Ugh! School, work. They all start early and end late. At least I can live in the mountains with the rocks.

message 5: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments I love to breathe the air while walking bare footed across those stones

message 6: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments "Wait, I believe I am very late for school. I guess walking has taken longer that I thought it should. well, I must be going going." He walked slowly over to his room, and got into his everyday clothes. Then he slowly went to school. He got there in time for lunch. Because the floor was tiled he had always gotten yelled at for walking around with no shoes, but not today. Today he had already felt them all he wanted, so he didn't need to be yelled at, just yet.

message 7: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Moroto walked around the cafeteria running his hands across the walls with his eyes closed. The stones would speak to him, tell him where to step and such. Of course he could talk to them he was born from them. His mother found a child in a cave when she was 23. She took him home because she was enamored by all these mysterious things happening around her. She wanted to be a part of it. Because of these stones he was always teased as a boy for coming to school with no shoes and closing his eyes when they went for hikes. They never knew the truth.

message 8: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Moroto looked to the voice and saw a girl. "Hello"he replied back.

message 9: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments he smiled back and said "It's nice to meet you Trinity. I'm Moroto."

message 10: by Aug (last edited Oct 30, 2010 04:11PM) (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((I have to leave:( ))

"Hi" Moroto walked away to get a bread roll.

message 11: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((Bye)

message 12: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Moroto came back with a roll in his mouth.

message 13: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments Kia walked in, she was wearing high heels a mini skirt and tanktop, behing her followed 4 gray kittens lieing on top of a young colt's back.
"Keep up Cream."
She said to the young colt.

message 14: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments ((Any1 here?))

message 15: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((Me))

Moroto noticed the girl and slowly walked over to her. "Hi" He said.

message 16: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments Stops, she looks up at him.
"Hi. I'm Kia."
All the kittens start streching.

message 17: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments ((U there??))

message 18: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments guess not...

message 19: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments "Hello Kia. I am Moroto. It is nice to meet you." He said to her.

message 20: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments "Nice to meet you too."
She smiled.

message 21: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments He smiled back

message 22: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments "Hi." She says to Trinity. "I'm Kia."

message 23: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments "Hi." She says to Trinity. "I'm Kia."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Mei sat down on a rock, glaring at the sky.

message 25: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Moroto sat down and unconsciously started taking his shoes off.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Mei sighed, pawing her ear.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Mei's nose twitched. She hear something in the distance.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Mei satup, hearing another wolf's howl.She started runinng.

message 29: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Moroto couldn't stand being around people, he disappeared into the stone and just watched them from below.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Mei glanced round, searching for the other wolf.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Mei sped up.She reached a girl and a wolf.
"Who are you?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"i'm Mei."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g..))

message 34: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Moroto grabbed a boys' ankle and pulled himself up out of the tile. "Ahhhhh." He said "Fresh air." And walked away with the boy freaked.

message 35: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((Weird or not that's how I like my characters))

message 36: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((:D))

message 37: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
Kina woke up with a yawn. She looked around her burrow and saw everyone else were gone, even the pups. She slowly climbed out of the hole into the after noon sunlight and her bits of a conversation. A human conversation. "Humans never come around here." She mumbled as she started running toward the sounds. They sound a quarter mile away, not to far. she thought silently.

message 38: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Moroto went back into the floor and decided to skip school.

message 39: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments Kia sighed, she walked around the park. People laughed at her and the colt and the kittens. The colt nudged her. *Don't let them get to you..* A voice whispered in her mind. ((If an animal touches her she understands them.

message 40: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
Kina stood behind some trees trying to conceal herself from the humans. she immedeitly recognized them of as some of the students that go to that strange boarding school. when she decided that they where not threats to her family, she turned around to leave but was stopped by a growling unfamiliar wolf. From instinct she prepared for a fight, despite the unfamiliarus just below the small cliff.

message 41: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments Kia saw the wolf, not Kina and to it immediately.
It nudged her, muttering nasty things.
"Calm down, I know your hatred feeling, hear those laughs, they are laughing at me.." She whisped. The wolf whimpered. *Help me..* He thought.
"I will." She whispered, petting the black wolf.

message 42: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments **Ran to it immediately

message 43: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments Kia told the wolf to follow and ran back to the colt n kittens, even more people laughed now.

message 44: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments Kia sat down and cried in a meadow, the animals played.

message 45: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
Kina cautiously walked up to the human. "Are you okay?" She said in her best English. She just had to speak English, didn't she? She thought as she slowly walked toward her.

message 46: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments Jumps up and runs away, hides in an allie. The animals follow her. 1 kitten gets left behind.

message 47: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments It meowed and looked worriedly towards where Kia went.

message 48: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments The kitten purred.

message 49: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
"It's okay. I'll leave you if you want. Don't need to get Alfa worried again."She mumbled as she started running back to the forest.

message 50: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 58 comments Kia cried some more

« previous 1