COOKIES! discussion

Chit chat > Are any of you in this same postion?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim, Cookie Master (new)

Kim (mrsnesbitt) | 530 comments Mod
Due to my lack of a job and the economy, I am not going to be able to do my usual gift baking this year. For the last 3 years, I have been giving my best friends and some close family baked goods for Christmas as a family gift. I am saddened by this decision, which I thought long and hard about, because I enjoy baking. For me it's therapy, not to mention a great way to get a lot of gifts for many people without having to go the mall.

So, I was wondering if any of you are in the same position of not be able to bake at all,or as much as you usually do at this time of year, and how you feel about it.

message 2: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 59 comments I'm very busy getting ready for high school..... So I didn't do baking for a while.

message 3: by Kim, Cookie Master (new)

Do you think that you will do less baking this holiday season now that you are in school, or do you think you will have the same amount of time?

message 4: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 59 comments I'm not in school yet. I'm going to be. And when I'm in school...... Well, I'm really ambitious, so I'm taking the most advanced school that is availiable, and Korean High schools..... They are crazy......

message 5: by Kim, Cookie Master (new)

Anything like Japanese schools? (I am beginning to read more manga and this is a frequent theme).