Urban Fantasy discussion

SELF-PROMOTION > Competition: The Road to Bedlam

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike (new)

Mike Shevdon (shevdon) To celebrate the release of The Road to Bedlam in the US and Canada, I am running a competition to win signed copies of both Sixty-One Nails and The Road to Bedlam signed on 26th October (the release date), and posted anywhere in the world.

The competition is a little different: Use your imagination to create a new fey ability consistent with the Courts - it can be anything, but must involve the combination of two elements from Earth, Air, Fire & Water. Full details on the website below:

http://shevdon.com/its-bedlam-out-there

You don't have to have read the books, as I've posted examples on the website - let your creativity blossom and send me the results.

I'm planning to take the best one and incorporate it into book three, which is currently in development, so you'll have your magic out there for everyone to read. Have fun with it and email me your entry (details on the website) by close of Friday 29th October.

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa  (tsorrels) I wish I was more creative so I could enter your contest! I've had Sixty-One Nails on my to-buy list for a long time and would love to win a copy. I'll have to dig deep to find my creative streak. :)

Congrats on the new release!

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike Shevdon (shevdon) Nothing to lose - just go for it!