Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Paranormal Romance > Kerrelyn Sparks- Love at Stake series

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Oct 27, 2010 06:25PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I've only read the first two books in her Love At Stake series. Will I be cheating myself out of whole lot if I skip ahead to Eat Prey Love, book 9 in the series? I mean, since the series doesn't focus on the same couple every book, can you skip around without getting too lost?

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 138 comments Read the series in the proper order. It's the only way to read a series. You will miss out on so much by skipping.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Debbie wrote: "Read the series in the proper order. It's the only way to read a series. You will miss out on so much by skipping."

Thanks Debbie. You're right, reading in order is the only way to read a series. I just love the cover of Eat, Prey, Love so much that I'm wanting to jump the gun, LOL!

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 138 comments I've been reading this series since book #1. I have Eat, Prey, Love set aside to read after I finish the book I'm on now.

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments I have to agree with Debbie on this one Michelle. You'll ruin too much of the series if you skip ahead, and I know how much you hate doing that! I thought the first 3 or 4 in the series were okay, but each book her writing, stories, and characters get better and better, so stick it out!! :o)

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Megan wrote: "I have to agree with Debbie on this one Michelle. You'll ruin too much of the series if you skip ahead, and I know how much you hate doing that! I thought the first 3 or 4 in the series were okay..."

I really liked the first 2 books in the series. I mean, How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire had its silly moments, but it's good to know the books get better and better. Now I'm really looking forward to finishing up this series. Eat, Prey, Love will be Nov's group read, so that should be fun...... for those caught up in the series :(

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Michelle!! DUDE!! You HAVE to catch up on this series girl! Seriously! Stop slacking!! ;o)

Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Eat Prey Love (other topics)