Jonas Brother Haters discussion

Who's Worse?

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) Who's the worst Jonas brother? I think it's Kevin. He sucks at singing, is VERY uglee, and is to old to be in this band anyway.

message 2: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) I agree, so much...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

All of them stink.

message 4: by Starlight (new)

Starlight | 7 comments I can't tell the difference. My friend cheyenna would murder me if she ever found out I join a group that hates the JoBros.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

wow . . .
They can't sing, they squeak, and want to know what's even worse, Disney Channel is playing behind me, and it's got the Jonas Brother's Living the Dream thing playing, and the Camp Rock is right after that!
UGH!

message 6: by Starlight (last edited Jul 17, 2008 02:45PM) (new)

Starlight | 7 comments My sister loves them...its sad really. At least she stopped listening to Radio Disney...They're on like every song and then it's hannah montana and then camp rock. All after each other!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, so does mine.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

the jonas brothers are NOT hot!!! IDK why people think that they're hot, i mean, i know a crazy 10th grader who is in love w/kevin, (or is it nick? nvm.) if you're in high school don't you think you should know how horrible they are?
i absolutley HATE nick!!!

sorry for ranting but i just gotta let it out

message 9: by Starlight (last edited Jul 17, 2008 02:47PM) (new)

Starlight | 7 comments I can't put the faces with the names. And they really aren't cute. I think people are just desperate to have a new celebrity crush so they picked them.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly, but I know who each one is, and I have their cd. I won it on the radio. After listening to it, i've realized they're a one hit wonder.

message 11: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I don't know who's the worse. I think all of them are. I never heard a song of theres. In Disney channel, it's all about them and Hannah Montana.

message 12: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 58 comments Mod
omg, thats so true! i think joe (he's the middle one right???) is the worst since he's like a total wannabe. but they're all ugly, in their own way. the worst thing is that they all dress like they're gay! its either they're gay, color blind, have no taste in clothes, or all three. dont u all agree???

message 13: by Hazel (new)

i no. and miley cyrus dresses like she's 60. did u see the brown lipstick she ore on the cover of that vanity fair magazine that she posed topless in. my grandmother wouldnt be caught dead wearing that shade!

message 14: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) who wawnts to join an organize a party to assasinate them?

message 15: by Hazel (new)

im all for that, u can totally count me in. who's with me!!!

message 16: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) we got 2 people. who else? there's a rumor that bill gates might put who ever kills them into his will....

message 17: by Hazel (new)

then i'll kill all three at once, in front of a large audience.

message 18: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) my friend is designing a gun that shoots small torpedo's that will only aim for bush, and kill him. it's a one hit shot, and the target can be changes. any1 interested?

message 19: by Hazel (new)

ooh, thats a tought one. i dunno who's worse, bush or the weeno's

message 20: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) it has 6 rounds. 6 kills. 1 for bush, 3 for wenus bro's, that leaves 2 for obama and mckaine, however u spell it...

message 21: by Hazel (new)

ooh, thats a tough one. i dunno who's worse, bush or the weeno's. can we get 4 torpedos???

message 22: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) well, actually, the original design had 9, but they figured 2 for target practice on the vice-president and terrorists, and then we could get 1 for miley and shit, maybe. we'll see if we can get more than 1

message 23: by Hazel (new)

wait! i didnt no about the second page so, i didnt no i already sent that thingy! i like obama! we can use 1 on miley, 3 on the weeno's, 1 on bush, and that leaves us with one.

message 24: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) sweet, and i know who i can use it on......
i'll use it to keep me safe from my friend if he does sumthin......

message 25: by Hazel (new)

which friend??? why???

message 26: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) he can be dangerous. i'd rather kill him b4 the gurl he likes kills him.

message 27: by Hazel (new)

why??? what does he do??? please elaborate. hey yoshi, what grade r u going into???

message 28: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) going to 8th.
he is evil

message 29: by Hazel (new)

cool me 2! its so weird bacause everyone i ask is going into 9th and im the only 1 not going into high school yet! finally someone my age! sorry, i gotta go 2 bed now. i'll send u an invite 2 be on of my friends on goodreads tho. night.

message 30: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) ttyl

message 31: by Sky :) (new)

Sky :) (skysky1206) | 4 comments I hate how Hannah Montana like loves Nick!!! He is sooo ugly, and he is just a bad singer!

message 32: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 5 comments OMG!!!
U people are hilarious!!!!!!
lol!!!!
:D

message 33: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) hi ocean. wat rada doin?

message 34: by Hazel (new)

omg! people have been talking about the whole miley dorkis and nick weenis A LOT! even tho she has a boyfriend, i wonder how he feels about all the crap everyone's saying!

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 3 comments I hate them so much I don't even know their names...

message 36: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 5 comments I know, warren keep Rada out of this group!!!!
:D

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Miley broke up with Nick!
If my friend ever found out that I jioned this group...lets just say I won't b able 2 touch my computer ever again.

message 38: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 17 comments i hate nick the most.

When i first saw the jonas brothers, the first thing i thought when i saw nick was, 'Damn! He's ugly!'

So yeah.

message 39: by Direngreyfan122 (new)

Direngreyfan122 | 5 comments Hey, ALL OF THEM R CUTE!!!! IM KIDDING!!!!! THEY SUCK, IF IT WERE LEGAL I WOULD KILL ALL OF EM AND EVERY BAND MEMBER SUX.
NICK SINGS LIKE A DEAD FISH
JOE ALWAYS LOOX DRUNK!
KEVIN...UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY JB FANS BUT THEY'RE "MUSIC" IS GIVING MUSIC (YES, I SAID THAT) A BAD IMAGE (SO IS MILEY CYRUS). THEY STUFF THEY MAKE IS JUST UGH!!!!!!!!

message 40: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 16 comments IT DESERVES TO BE SET ON FIRE, stabbed, decapitated, and thrown into Hades.