Best Teen Fiction discussion

What to read?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 639 (639 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (last edited Oct 26, 2010 10:15PM) (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
ummm, if you don't want this to be one of those groups where you read things, then fine, its not a requirement, but....*lightbulb moment*!!!!

i have had a lightbulb moment. just write down each month what the best book you read was. Then we can have a talk or b**** session about the best/worst book(s) each month. THERE! All reading requirements filled, and you don't have to even read something! but i'm sure that we all will.

message 2: by M'n'm (new)

M'n'm | 3318 comments Mod
I started reading this one book called Angus Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging, its a British book, but it is hilarious, because she is just a complete moron. Like she is going to this Halloween Dance, and she dresses up as an olive. :D

message 3: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments hahahahahaahahaha. sounds like a gr8 book. but it was wierd. u no.. hahaha. i read the first page of it

message 4: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
man that book annoyed the crap out of me.

message 5: by M'n'm (new)

Hahahahaha I know! That's why I didn't finish it, but some parts were funny

message 6: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments it was disturbing. AHAHAHA

message 7: by M'n'm (new)

Hahahahahaha she dressed up as a fraeking olive, AN OLIVE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 8: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments hahahahahahaha. o wow

message 9: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
np, i read the first one only.
i like teen romances as much (if not more) then the next person, but that one was a whole other level, and i HATED it.

message 10: by M'n'm (new)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh god that was so funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 11: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments omg m'n'm. hahahaha

message 12: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
grrrr

message 13: by M'n'm (new)

I'm sorry but you are very amusing :D

message 14: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments ur so mean m'n'm. hahahaha. now look wuts funny. haha.

message 15: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
grrrr

message 16: by M'n'm (new)

eh, she'll live lol [joking] :D

message 17: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
:) where have youz been all my life?
it was a black well of dispare with only a candel named maddie for light. and thern i met you, and it was like the sun came up, and suddenly i could see everything

message 18: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
lol :):P

message 19: by M'n'm (new)

aaaaaaaah that was nice, you just made my day lol :D

message 20: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
coooool.
i made someones DAY!!
was it made out of ice-cream???
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hedgehog. omg, that is the best stuff, if i made your day, then thats what i would've had to make it out of.....
yummmmmmmmmmmm
lol :P

message 21: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
actually, im pretty sure that i dont know HOW to make a day, so you must have me confused with some amazing person who can make days out of nothing.
yup, FARRRRRR more likely

message 22: by M'n'm (new)

Hahahahahaha ICECREAM HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

message 23: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments omg i luv icecreamm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
yeah, its getting into summer here now, so EVERYBODY loves icecream. second day that showers were almost a civic duty!

message 25: by M'n'm (new)

Omg, it's Summer ther!?! Luckyyyyy, we're getting just now getting into Winter! And its FREEZING, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I BLAME YOU MEG!

message 26: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments OMG ITS SUMMER!!!??????? GRRR. AND I DIDN'T MAKE IT COLD HERE!! i am just living here GOSH. :-P

message 27: by M'n'm (new)

You did toooo, you h8 meeeeeee. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

message 28: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments i dont like the cold either!! gosh.i wish it was summer n we could go swimming n stuff on CHRISTMAS!!!!! grrrrr

message 29: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments n ooo. u actually charged ur laptop. hahahahaha

message 30: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
yeah, its nice that you can actually go out on x-mas, but its usually 1 of the hottst days. and y r u so happy that its summer here? im annoying. in summer, i wish it was winter (coz its 2 hot), and in winter i wish it was summer (coz its 2 cold). i wish that it was autumn all the time. of fall as you americans call it.

message 31: by M'n'm (new)

:D Some of the old people call it Autumn :D I like th hot weather all the time sooooo, yeah, I hate winter.

message 32: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments no. she hates it here cuz its cold all the time.... but i has been pretty warm here lately.... not australia hot but warm....like 60 F. lol

message 33: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
yeah, i hate the centre coz it (no joke) gets up to about 50 in the summer. i need warm weather with a cold wind if that makes ant sense

message 34: by M'n'm (new)

I H8 THE COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, MEG IS AN ESKIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I WANT IT HOT AGAIN! [sniffle sniffle]

message 35: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments heyy!!!!!!!!!!!! its not MY fault tht its cold here!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt make it cold!!!!!! n im not an eskimo u... u.....hippyyy. lol

message 36: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments n u r now an eskimo m'n'm cu u live here. u call me an eskimo but really so r u...

message 37: by M'n'm (new)

I'm not a hippy, I support the troops! And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ur the hippy cuz u were born here. BAM ultimate POWNAGE!

message 38: by Meg (last edited Nov 16, 2010 02:44PM) (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments well u r the one that now lives here in the cold so cuz u moved here u r now apparently an eskimo. ownnn. n seriously...cuz u n i both live here we r hippies together. hahahaahahaha. soo.......eskimo gurl....waz new? lol

message 39: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
ok, i think that we've established that we're all hippies.
meg, i agree with u, i like the cold better, but only coz i find it easier 2 warm up (black hair is NOT good in the summer down here), i do enjoy the warm weather, GO AUTUMN
"skin and bones, skin and bones, skin and bones don't u no?"x2

message 40: by M'n'm (new)

You guys suck lol

message 41: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments i like it here becuause we hav alot of different weather. its not snowing all the time or its not hot al the time... but sumtimes it sucks because it does get pretty cold. n FYI eskimos live in Alaska!!! <3 penguins!!! <3

message 42: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
just a shot in the dark, but im thinking u like pengiuns????

message 43: by M'n'm (new)

yeah, Meg likes polar bears too, she has one as a pet named Ralphy. He matches her fox skin eskimo coat!

message 44: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments come on!! M'n'M....its not THAT cold that penguins and polar bears live here!!!!! grrr

message 45: by M'n'm (new)

yes it isssssss! i saw you riding a mammoth yesterday! :D

message 46: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments ok. if u say. i guess u r seeing things AGAIN

message 47: by M'n'm (new)

OMG, how's Ralphy lol.

message 48: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments how is Fluffyy your pet alligator??

message 49: by M'n'm (new)

He's great, I need help with him though, maybe I'll call Bindy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 50: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments yes. just text ur buddy the jungle girl and play with ur alligator.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13