Book Haven discussion

Nook > Nook Owners

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
Hey, since Nook has the LendMe Technology I thought it might be nice to share email addresses. That way we could all share our ebooks! I thought it would be a good way to save money. :)

My email address is Fae1285@sbcglobal. Let me know yours and we can start sharing!!!! :) I'm surprised that this didn't occur to me earlier! lol

Barnes and Noble is coming out with a new Nook that has a full color touch screen.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nookcol...

message 2: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
Did anyone get the 1.5 update yet?
I got the email for it, but I haven't set it up yet. I guess we'll be able to organize our folder the way we do on GR! :) I'm kind of excited about that feature. There were other changes too, but I kind of blocked them out and focused on the one I was really excited about. lol

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Carter I just downloaded the update. The pages do turn noticeably faster. Didn't try anything else yet!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey there.

The 1.5 update is great for page turning, and I like being able to organize my shelves. (I think that might be the best feature.) The only thing that I dislike about it is that they got rid of "Furthest Page Read" in favor of taking you to the last page read as saved by bn.com, which is great for syncing your books to multiple devices, I guess, but bad if you're reading with WiFi off. Oh well. Other than that I like the update.

I'm pretty new to the nook, though. Only had it two months. New to this group as well. So, Hello. :)

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Ayala (elizabethann79) | 7 comments My email address is elizabethayala79@gmail.com. You can add me so we can lend books to eachother.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Ayala (elizabethann79) | 7 comments Amy wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "My email address is elizabethayala79@gmail.com. You can add me so we can lend books to eachother."

I added you!"

cool thanks

message 7: by Joy (new)

Joy | 36 comments anyone wish to add me as a friend on here, just click on my picture. To be friends on Nook: ladytrekker2008@yahoo.com

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Curtis (nstaubin84) Joy wrote: "anyone wish to add me as a friend on here, just click on my picture. To be friends on Nook: ladytrekker2008@yahoo.com"

I'm gonna add you, feel free to add me nikki.staubin@gmail.com

message 9: by Diane (new)

Diane add me as a lend a friend- diane robinson --deatalk@austin.rr.com

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan (purplerose87) lethalapathy@hotmail.com

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather (heathermarie06) itsthemommyinme@gmail.com

message 12: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (veraj121) VeraN2@aol.com

message 13: by Diane (new)

Diane Heather I invited you as a lens a friend too