Yes, we love Patch! (Hush, Hush) discussion

Our Book is Hush, Hush > Crescendo!!!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 109 comments Mod
Recently Crescendo came out, how exciting, finally the sequel to Hush, Hush! Though I haven't been able to read it yet I was wondering if any of you guys had... So? How was it? Amazing or a disappointment? I'm not sure if this topic should be open for spoilers, so readers be warned, there may be some in here. If you do happen to post a comment with a spoiler, please warn the reader before they get to far. You can just say "THIS CONTAINS A SPOILER," at the top of the comment. Thanks! Have fun!

message 2: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 4 comments I cannot believe Patch's real name!!!
I found it a bit boring, and Noras character became very needy and frustrating,
But it was an alright read, nice twist.

message 3: by Alegra (new)

Alegra Mcsweeny | 4 comments I gonna read it soon..
cant wait
loved hush hush and i hope this will be just as well as hush hush..
I will e borrow it from sonya:)

message 4: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 4 comments Hush Hush was allot better,
If you hate cliff hangers you'll hate this book!
But no one can hate Patch *drool*

message 5: by Alegra (new)

Alegra Mcsweeny | 4 comments hum that makes me think ...
i relly dont but mabey i an handle them..:)
but this is 4 patch"wink wink" :)

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Pea (amandapanda808) | 2 comments lol

message 7: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Jenelle wrote: "I cannot believe Patch's real name!!!
I found it a bit boring, and Noras character became very needy and frustrating,
But it was an alright read, nice twist."

I agree, I feel that every since Nora learned about Patch's true identity (as a fallen angel) that things have changed dramatically... Good or bad?

message 8: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

I actually just finished reading Crescendo and I though that the plot was a lot better. It was way more creative and had more twists and turns, and over-lapping plots. I don't know why but I found Hush, Hush a little boring at some point, or maybe a little slow.

message 9: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Jenelle wrote: "Hush Hush was allot better,
If you hate cliff hangers you'll hate this book!
But no one can hate Patch *drool*"

Your right, no one can hate Patch, but I hated this cliff hanger... *Urg*

message 10: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 4 comments Yeah I hated the ending. I really liked the ending scene at the carnival when Nora gets attacked.
But it was a bit to much with Scott, he got annoying.

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Abreu (shellbell2531) | 1 comments omg... i loved Crescendo it was so good, and Patch is like the best character ever created... he is so intriguing, he always leaves you wanting more, i love his bad boy ways... Nora does get alittle annoying at times, but she wasn't that bad in crescendo.... i also didn't like his real name, i wasn't really impressed, i was hoping for a better name, it just doesn't go with him...i felt that hush hush was alittle slow at times, and i loved crescendo alot better, i'm obsessed...i just love Patch, he is mainly why i love the series so much...
the whole marcie thing was like torture for me to read, i do not like her, but i can't wait for the next one and i really hope they make the series into a movie..

message 12: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 39 comments I loved cresendo as well i wasn't crazy about is realy name as well i think Patch suits him so much better.

message 13: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 4 comments I loved how Nora punched Marcie... Classic.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora punches Marcie? OMG! It's about time! I neeeed to read that book.

message 15: by iPetim (new)

iPetim | 10 comments i have to agree that Nora became a little needy here, or should i say a little obsess with Patch.. but who wouldn't be, right?

Scott's annoying. and Marcie too.

I like Vee's humor. but felt sorry for her with what happened to Rixon.

Patch's still mysterious here, and i wonder what he were doing when he was not with Nora? I wish there's a "Patch-point-of-view-angle" in the book. But anyway, the book is really good. Love it!

message 16: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Petim wrote: "i have to agree that Nora became a little needy here, or should i say a little obsess with Patch.. but who wouldn't be, right?

Scott's annoying. and Marcie too.

I like Vee's humor. but felt sorry..."

I totally agree that there should be a "Patch-point-of-view-angle" in the book. It would be so interesting, even if it was sometimes confusing. Great idea!

message 17: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 2 comments I'm crazy of the book)))when I've read last page and phrase I really was shocked and completely intrigued... now waiting for 3rd book as little child waiting for Christmas present from Santa))

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Crescendo (other topics)