for writers discussion

dog vs. cat!! oh no!:0

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena what! is your fav. a cat or dog!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dog.

Though I did have a cat once who was the coolest thing ever. His name was Nubie (Anubis), and he was a mischief maker.

message 3: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena it's hard for me because i have a cat and a dog even though my dog is a great dane.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The real question should be; Kittens or Puppies...because that one, I could never decide :).

message 5: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena lol ya that would take a long time to diside

message 6: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena gotta go.

message 7: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 33 comments I like dogs :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You know, I would have guessed that you did ;).

message 9: by Nate (new)

Nate Dogs

message 10: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 33 comments Candace (Amare Infinitum) wrote: "You know, I would have guessed that you did ;)."

Heh, heh. :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 12: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) ugh very hard molly problly a cat even though they hate like listening at all you can totally be at peace with one and i would not want your grate dane shes so mean to me ive been ova there so may times you think she'd like me!!

message 13: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena hi

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello :)

message 15: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena so do have a dog?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, a few actually. Maggie, Snowball, Pearl, and Taco :).

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena haha taco so cool.;)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He's a chihuahua; it seemed fitting :).

message 19: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena kk gotta go.

message 20: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) I am not really a big fan of either. But I'd probably have to go with cats. They'd leave me alone more than a dog would.

message 21: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) thats true thats why i picked them and you could have a cat live anywhere unless its ganna be an outdoors cat dogs you have to make sure are in a suitable climate like don't have a little wenner dogs in alaska cats go ahead why not? and you have to constently bath a dog if its like mine good luck!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

The cat I had, Nubie, he would always find me wherever I was (generally when I was doing homework in the dining room), and he'd plop down right on top of my books and look at me like, "Okay, it's time to pay attention to me now." :P

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Cats, thank you very much :)

message 24: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Candace (Amare Infinitum) wrote: "The cat I had, Nubie, he would always find me wherever I was (generally when I was doing homework in the dining room), and he'd plop down right on top of my books and look at me like, "Okay, it's t..."

lol my grandmother hates cats don't ask why but i thnk she would pick one up off the side of the road if she saw one almost dead i had a teacher who did that she took to a vet he broke his pelvis so everyone told her to name him elvis shes a big fan anyways so why not?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, that's funny. :)

message 26: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) yeah she is weird but i love her!

message 27: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena ha i have both cats and dos. my dogs names are MOLLY,SCOOTER.my cats STAR,HOCKEYE.

message 28: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena OPPS I MEAN DOGS!!lol