goodesses of girl power discussion

boys are the best thing to talk about

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 I have a crush on someone and he is so cute! He put his arm around me, and hugged me! Two words to best describe him are Huge Heart. See if you can guess his name.
----- Good Luck!

message 2: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 no but you just people have to guess his name. if you looked into my profile then you would find him under my friends. He might be on goodreads but I don't think so. I invited him to join this website.

message 3: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Kayli, your profile is in private.

message 4: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 I changed my profile to viewable. Sorry about that, I guess I didn't realize it would be in private.

message 5: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 no I wrote a comment with his name on it. It starts with R.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick!
Ricky!
Ronald!
Red!
Reuben!
Rock and Roll!

message 7: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 It's Ricky! He's the cutest boy in the world! He likes me back.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! i like 2 peoples (one is david archulet) but the other one remains unknown to you people.

message 9: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) I don't like no one!! GO ME!!

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Yea!!! Ashmoon, neither do i!!! I and i'm not thinking of liking anyone either.

message 11: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Me either!!

message 12: by Soumya (new)

Soumya yea!!

message 13: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) But if I met a nice guy...maybe... :D

message 14: by Soumya (new)

Soumya hm......

message 15: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) :D

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yeah...i don't like any1 either...but they have 2 b super nice, not just nice, just nice would b a friend but not crush...i mean, i have a few friends who r boys, but i never had a bf...

message 17: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Neither have I.

message 18: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) hey, ur on @ the same time as me!!!

message 19: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Yep

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yay!!!

message 21: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) =)

message 23: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) SUGAR HIGH!!!!!!!! Sorry...

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) it's ok! oh g2g b back in 1 1/2 hours or so

message 25: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Ok. Bye!!

message 26: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 Ricky is the nicest boy, if you met him you would know what I mean except I'm in Minnesota and you guys are all far away.

message 27: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) back!!! and it wasn't even an hour!!! yay!!!

message 28: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i'm not that far away... yeah i am actually

message 29: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Lol

message 30: by Kayli 500 (last edited Jul 18, 2008 10:38AM) (new)

Kayli 500 Someday for the girls that don't like anyone you'll start having crushes. A crush basically is just when you think a boy is cute and you like them for them. They would also think that you're cute and pretty and they like you for you. It doesn't have to be romantic. None of my friends really have had crushes yet. Only some of them have. I'm glad that there doesn't have to be an age where you have to crush on people. Ricky keeps saying I'm his girlfriend but I don't know if I feel the same way. I'm only in my teen years. I don't know what to think. We already exchanged phone numbers, addresses and stuff. I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of relationship as a girlfriend. What should I do? Should I tell him that I'm not his girlfriend? Should I just accept the fact that I'm his girlfriend? He goes to the same school as me, the same age, and we both have ridden the same bus for 2 years now since that's how long I have known him. I don't want to go too far on this boyfriend girlfriend concept. He could ask me to do something that maybe I don't want to do. I do like him but should I be a girlfriend at such a young age. Maybe you guys could tell me what I should do.

message 31: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) I know what a crush is. I've had them before. I just haven't had any lately. Oh, and your propblem...I have no idea.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i love boys

message 33: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) I don't! I Hate 'em! Hate 'em all!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

yep

message 35: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

message 36: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip : )

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

^.^

message 38: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 45 comments i like no one. but there someone i wish i would like. i know. that sounds wierd.but he's awesome. he's great. he's the best. and he likes me. and it's killing me because i really really reallly like him but i don't like him enough. i am such a retard. this makes no sense to you girls. does it? he actually really likes ME. and he's serious and stupid pathetic cruel me is leading him on

message 39: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) =) no1 uses equals sign anymore...
guys suck!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayli, I've got some advice for you. But first, how old are you? Cause I am 12 years old, and basically every girl in my grade has had a bf. Not me! Yay! But if you are around my age, nothing happens. When people say they are BF GF in my school, its just means they have acknowledged the fact that they both like each other, and sometimes they buy each other cheep jewerly. Anyway, if you are older and if he forces you to do something you don't want to, I say kick him in his weak point. As long as your not on school grounds. Thats a bad idea. But kicking is a good alternative if he will not listen to words. Its fun too! :-)

message 41: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 well I'm 13. He did try to kiss me but OMG I had to put my hand over his mouth. We are so close to each other. I feel love for him but it's not like you will be my husband sort of thing. OMG he leaves the kindest messages on the phone when he doesn't want to hurt me.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a crush on this guy but he doesn't know that this site exsists.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

But anyway, I know I'll get over it. The GF and BF thing is for guyfit and b*tchfit in my school. Most people in my school are smart enough NOT to get a "BF". And the girls who do get a "BF" is shunned for about a year. But now it is summer break and I'm going into middle school!! YAY! and not... My sister says that middle sucks.

message 44: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 middle school does not suck! It's WAY better than elementary school! Trust me, it's fun! I'm gonna be in 8th grade next year! YAY!

message 45: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) middle school is super fun! (unless it's lessons) and i'm gonna b in 8th grade 2! what middle school r u guys @? and wat's ur mascot? i'm a hamilton hawk!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm giong into butler, and the mascot is a bear.

message 47: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 I'm a saint! We probably shouldn't say the name of our school! ( for safety reasons)

message 48: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip i dont know what my mascot is i dont go to sports stuff and i just changed schools

message 49: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 45 comments i'm a junior in highschool and i'm homeschooled so i should be safe but i do play sports at a school.

message 50: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip lucky

« previous 1