Best Teen Fiction discussion

Reading Preferences > What do you hate reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 725 (725 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
Sci-fi, Graphic novels, major action, most (auto-)biographies and anything where you can't keep up with what's going on or is badly written

message 2: by M'n'm (new)

M'n'm | 3318 comments Mod
Anyhthing by Stephanie Meyer should be desposed of

message 3: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
i have another group called Twilight HAters, and it has a picture of nightlight on it. you should join. i'm looking for people JUST like you.
i whole-heartedly agree with you.

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 481 comments Mod
SAME twilight SUCKED!!!!! (I liked the host though....)

message 5: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
i don't hate the series per se, but i hate the way that ever1 is about it. wake up people! they're not that good! (for those who would like to express thier opinions, Twilight Haters is looking for new members)

message 6: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
But i REALLY hated Bella

message 7: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (last edited Oct 27, 2010 07:40PM) (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
ps Maddie is next to me and she agrees whole-heartedly

message 8: by Sammie (new)

Sammie (sammie786) i liked the characters n all but i dnt like the way they were displayed n hw evry1 is abt them!!!! umm....does that make me a twilight lover...??

message 9: by Sammie (new)

Sammie (sammie786) i hate reading animal books!!! they r soo boring!!!!

message 10: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
DEFINATELY NOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never think that just because you like CERTAIN ASPECTS of the characters and/or books automatically makes you a twilight lover!!!!!!!!! never! i dont think i could survive if you went over to teh dark side. but(!!!) if you say ONE WORD about Taylor Lautner, then i will have to ban you from this site. i dont think i can handle THAT from any1. (frieds & cuz's inc.)

message 11: by Sammie (new)

Sammie (sammie786) i never ever said anythin abt taylor launter i myself preferred the books over the movies!!!! i mean the movie never portray the feeeling/emotions as well as the book did n bella in the movie SUCKED!!!!!

message 12: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
thank who ever is looking no above for providing me with someone who thinks the same way. im so sorry. i was not having a go at you. you are without doubt an absolute LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE KRISTAN STEWART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Sammie (new)

Sammie (sammie786) ME TOO!!!!

message 14: by M'n'm (new)

omg kristen stewart looks like she i emo. lol

message 15: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
nah, she just dosen't show any emotion

message 16: by M'n'm (new)

hahahahahahaha wow hahahaha

message 17: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
she dosen't! i am completely amazed that she managed to get the part, considering that she has absolutly no acting talent whatsoever. she is incapeable of: showing any emotion, acting, or even being the most pathetic excuse of a human in the universe. and i say that as the friend of one who acts like he's been poisoned if i hug him. and i STILL rekon that HE would play a better bella then she does

message 18: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
elle ne marche pas! Je suis complètement étonné qu'elle a réussi à obtenir la partie, étant donné qu'elle a absolument aucun talent d'acteur que ce soit. elle est de incapeable: montrer la moindre émotion, en qualité, ou même d'être l'excuse la plus pathétique d'un homme dans l'univers. et je dis que l'ami de celui qui agit comme il a été empoisonné, si câlin i lui. et i ENCORE rekon qu'il jouerait un meilleur bella puis elle ne

message 19: by Maddie (last edited Oct 31, 2010 10:40PM) (new)

What is with you and translations to french!?!?
honestly WTF???

And for all others that said
"It does not work! I am extremely surprised that she managed to obtain the party, given that it has absolutely no talent of actor. it is incapeable: show the slightest emotion, quality, or even being the excuse the more pathetic of a man in the universe. and I say that the friend of the person who acts as he had been poisoned, if cuddly i him. and i STILL as it would play rekon a better bella then it does"

baisically what she said before in french.

I'm sorry but i don't think anyone in this group in frech. Quite a few might have taken french classes but they are not exactly fluent Zoe!

and eliot doesn't act as if poisoned! Just like you infected him with a toxic chemical or something!....screw it he acts like he's piosoned. but he is still slightly scitz!!! We knew he wasn't sane but he has an excuse! that is that he is him! enough to scare the crap outa ANYONE! he MUST be isane pity him

message 20: by M'n'm (new)

yep, definately not French, although I am fluent in Pig Latin lol hahahahahahaha

message 21: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
jeez maddie. not an overreaction AT AAAALLLLLLLL.

sides it the sam edifference. and yes, we no that hes insane. my point is that he would play bella better then stewart does.
and its funn saying stuff in french. thats y i provide accurate translations.

unlike yours.

message 22: by Maddie (new)

yeah what eva! mine are fine!...at least i know more languages!...you don't even speak greek! I WENT THERE!

message 23: by M'n'm (new)

wow BREAK IT UP! lol

message 24: by Sammie (new)

Sammie (sammie786) omg its really hard to keep up wid this conversation u knw!~!!! lol

message 25: by M'n'm (new)

I know right!

message 26: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
soz muchly. me & mads are (american acent)like, total besties. so we argue alot. sorry to put you guys in the middle.

message 27: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
and maddie. i no that ur smart enuf to recognise greek. so i put a challenge to you. translate this without using a translator, and ill stop using different languages.
but you CAN use a translator for part. just not all of it :)

message 28: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
[OK]をのmaddieするには、すっごくスマートだbecausw。あなたがオンライン通訳なしでこれを翻訳できるかどうか私は実際には'それを良いことになります。とあなたはまだ賭けをforfilledされていません。覚えて、あなたは彼が今年末までに私を聞いて得ることができたと言いました。私はあなたが失敗するだろうことを言った/

message 29: by M'n'm (last edited Nov 03, 2010 06:27AM) (new)

Wow, hahahahaha, and by the way, we Americans don't say besties, maybe a valley girl, or trailer park girl, Omg hahahahahahahaahahahaha :D

message 30: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments wowz. lol

message 31: by M'n'm (new)

:D

message 32: by Zoe, Always Dreaming (new)

Zoe | 1343 comments Mod
kk. did i mention im STOKED to have u 2 SHEILAS on in the group. you MATES are my BESTIES on this group. can i just say G'DAY???

lol :)

message 33: by M'n'm (last edited Nov 04, 2010 05:32AM) (new)

Wow, hahahahahahahaha, cool! Whats Australia like? :D

message 34: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments hav u seen a kangaroo??? n G'day. ahahahaha. lolz

message 35: by M'n'm (last edited Nov 04, 2010 12:28PM) (new)

OMG, I can,t believe you said that, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 36: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments hahahahahaha. wut?

message 37: by M'n'm (new)

I hate you. :D

message 38: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments ikr. n thank u. but seriously i hav always wanted 2 go 2 australia. n do u c just like kangaroos just kind of there?? or is there not that many kangaroos?? im sorry but me is curious. n how old r u guys?? just curious again. i guess im curious.ahahah

message 39: by M'n'm (new)

Meg is very... DIFFERENT, lol

message 40: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments thank uuu!!! ahahahaha. so r u...so r u...

message 41: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments BTW i hate reading books that are so predictable. tht u no wuts going to happen

message 42: by M'n'm (last edited Nov 04, 2010 01:18PM) (new)

Meg is a Valley Girl if you haven't noticed. She likes to say "like" and "OMJ" alot, she also likes to say really dumb things and texting language lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 43: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments omg im gonna kill u.

message 44: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments grrrrrrrrrrrrr

message 45: by Meg (last edited Nov 04, 2010 01:31PM) (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments watch out m'n'm. ha ha watch me laugh

message 46: by M'n'm (new)

:D

message 47: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments haha. wow

message 48: by Meg (new)

Meg K. | 529 comments soo..........

message 49: by M'n'm (new)

Yep well, this discussion went completely off topic :D

message 50: by Meg (new)