We Write discussion

Games > Fortunately, Unfortunately

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The game plays out as follows:

I start by saying;
Kaylin took the special brownies and ran to China

Person A: Unfortunately, the tracking device in her ear allowed Kelsie and Carina to find her.

Person B: Fortunately, the mafia attacked Kelsie and Carina.

Me: Unfortunately, the mafia was blind.

etc.

Someone start with a sentance

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(who's this Peeta that you love so dearly?)

Fortunatley for Kaylin, they were "special" brownies!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(The 'special' part means 'drugged!)

Fortunatley, Kaylin had a banana sponge drain all the drugs. idk

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

well we need more people

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunatley, Kaylin forgot to put "fortunatley" on the previous post.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunatley, Barney invaded with the Wonder Pets (Wonder Pets are beastly, pimpin', bangin', and just plain awesomeness)

message 7: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 346 comments Mod
Fortunatley, I have no idea what is going on.

message 8: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 272 comments fortunately neither do I

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately, I knew what was going on but I forget. I think we need a new story line here.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately, Kaylin's mom won't let her go to NYC even though she wants to go there to sing, act, and dance. ((My best friend since second grade, Rielly, and I are going to live in an apartment together in NYC and go to Julliard! Just a dream hoping to become reality!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately, I have nothing bad to say! That would be amazing if I could go!

message 12: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) | 121 comments Fortunately, I agree with you. ((:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

unfortunately, this topic hasn't been posted on for a few days.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Fortunately, Kaylin and Victoria are here to save the day!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

unfortunately, i ate the brownies.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

unfortunatley, i don't know who peeta is.

message 17: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) | 121 comments Unfortunately, it is obvious that Victoria has not read The Hunger Games.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Fortunately, Victoria isn't alone because neither has Kaylin.

message 19: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunately, I can't say the same. I know Peeta. Not as well as Kelsie here, but I know him none the less.

message 20: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) | 121 comments Fortunately, I know Peeta as well. But I'm with Ama: I don't know him as well as Kelsie does. ((:

message 21: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunately, Kelsie isn't here, so she can neither conferm nor deny these accusations, because she is, hopefully, writing another chapter in the story we're co-writing.

message 22: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) | 121 comments Fortunately, I have recently read the story that Ama and Kelsie are co-writing, so I can honestly say that it is amazing and I am glad that Kelsie is (supposedly) writing more.

message 23: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) | 121 comments Fortunately, I love Kelsie so I forgive her. ((:

message 24: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunately, I don't love her as much as Annabelle, so I have not decided whether or not I should forgive her.

message 25: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunately, THAT'S NOT FORTUNATE!! TO OUR THREAD!

message 26: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunately, I wasn't planning on it.

message 27: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunately, neither does Amaranta, and Amaranta thinks it's fun to talk in 3rd POV and might do so tomorrow.

message 28: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunately, Amaranta doesn't know. She'll let Kelsie decide what season to be in.

message 29: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunately, Ama is slightly unhappy because she does not see a new message in her inbox and is being very unpatient. Bad Ama! *slaps hand* Oh, Ama also likes fall. :P

message 30: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunately, Ama has to use the unfortunately thing, because that was freaking AMAZING!!!!

message 31: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Unfortunatly, Ama is still stuck with the blasted 'unfortunately's and wants to say ME TOO!!!

message 32: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Fortunately Ama is now happy...and slightly disgusted by Kelsie's imagination.