Music Is Us-RP discussion

Music School RP > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) ((Choose what food you eat from the line. We have it all. The tables are round and have eight seats each.))

message 2: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I chose to have a salad with olives i am kinda a heath freak and sit down all by myself

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade notices her by herself and takes some pizza, a sprite, and a bag of chips and sits down. "Hey. What's up?"

message 4: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Elizabeth looks up and is surprised by what she says you must be new because YOU are sitting next to ME

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade laughed, "no. I just think you're funny. I'm Jade. What's your name?"

message 6: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) My name is Elizabeth

message 7: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Aug Dinash | 362 comments Mod
Kayo got in the lunch line. He heard girls behind him whisper and giggle, and whisper and giggles came in front of him too. He took a water bottle, some nachos, and a small salad. Then he looked around the cafeteria, and saw a semi empty table with two girls at it. 'Well, it's the best I can do.' "Hey, can I sit here?" he asked them.

message 8: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Oh! Alyss, of course you can. How was your voice class?"

message 9: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"That's great:) Don't you love doing things you love to do? Haha:) that's funny, Love what you love. You can also love what you love with someone you love. For example if you love art and you sit next to someone you love who loves art...well, I must sound weird to you right now so I will stop talking." He said while blushing.

message 10: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"hahaha" Kayo laughed "You must be her twin it's nice to meet you I'm Kayo"

message 11: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"haha. Sorry. Just don't pay attention to them:)"

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) (Since this seems to be where everyone is at the moment,)

The bell rings, signaling the students to go to the main office to receive their schedules.

message 13: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Ah, here we go. The big moment"

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade got up and walked away, glancing back at Kayo, Alyss, and Felix. They were so weird. She didn't want a boyfriend and intimadated the boys to much anyway. Why was Kayo being all flirty with alyss anyway?

message 15: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Elizabeth was walking with Jade and saw a werid look on Jade face

message 16: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade notices and suddenly laughs, "They're being ridiculous!" "I don't want a boyfriend, not like anyone would ask me on a date. You ever have one?"

message 17: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) no way

message 18: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade laughed, "I had one. But he was a loser. He cheated on me so I told my dad to get him."

message 19: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) and did he

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire "Of course!"

message 21: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) go for you

message 22: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade laughed. "Let's go to dance now."

message 23: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) kk