Music Is Us-RP discussion

Music School RP > Main Office and Principle's Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) ((The receptionist is at her desk. Ask her for help))

message 2: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami was a new student and had a meeting with the principle so she went in. Cami walked up to the receptionist and told her she was here. The lady told her to have a seat and the principle would be out soon. Cami took a seat and waited....

message 3: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Elizabeth was a student not new but still felt like that sometimes

message 4: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) and she went to the receptionist to get a new class list

message 5: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Oct 26, 2010 07:57AM) (new)

Aug Dinash | 362 comments Mod
Kayo always had to transfer to different school during the year, or just go to a different school each year because of girl stalker issues. They weren't serious they just all "loved" him and always "wanted to be with him". Once Kayo thought he had a great girlfriend, but finally he realized that she just wanted everyone to be jealous, and even heard her say that she didn't like an ounce of him. So, now he's at this school that he has never heard of, which makes him kind of glad. Kayo really hopes that the girls will stay away from him. He looked around and spotted a receptionist and went over to her. "Hello' She said "Hi, would you know where I have to start out today? I'm new by the way." he said back to her "Oh, then you would have to talk to the principle. Sit over there" She pointed her finger to an empty chair next to a girl." "O.K. Thanks." He walked over and sat in the chair, and since he had a book with him, he started reading.

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade walked in and asked the receptionist for her new class schedule. "You're still here?" the recipiontist asked with a scowl. Jade scowled back, "Don't sound too excited, this is my last year." She noticed two people sitting by the chairs. "Hey, you people new?"

message 7: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Elizabeth was there to and was wondering why the receptionist was acting like that to Jade

message 8: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Ya im new, my names Cami im in 7th grade" Cami said to a girl who walked in. Cami then looked over at the boy sitting next to her he was hot!

message 9: by Claire (new)

Claire "Oh. I'm Jade" Jade saw the recipiontist looking at her funny and left.

message 10: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami then tapped the guys shoulder. "um hi i'm Cami"

message 11: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Oct 28, 2010 08:40AM) (new)

"Hmm?" Kayo looked up from his book "Oh! I'm sorry. Hi, I'm Kayo. You said your name was Cami? Well, Cami, it nice to meet you" He said with the most charming smile. 'She looks nice' Kayo thought. 'But she also looks a couple years younger than me. Maybe she is? who knows'

message 12: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Kayo Looked over to where a girl was walking over to them. 'She's probably waiting for an appointment with the principle too' he thought. He smiled at the girl too.

message 13: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Kayo kept on smiling as he read his book. And he wondered when he would be able to see what classes he was in.

message 14: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Oct 28, 2010 10:25AM) (new)

The receptionist called Kayo's name and he looked up. "It's time for you to go in." she said "O.K." he stood up and put his book on the chair "Will you watch this for me he said looking at the new girl. I'll be back soon. Oh, I didn't get your name. I'm Kayo."

message 15: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Oct 28, 2010 10:50AM) (new)

"Alyss? Hmm...a pretty name for a pretty girl." Kayo said then he went in for his meeting, when he came out she wasn't there, but his book was safe and sound. He got his locker # and class schedule, and left the room.

message 16: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Ugh! Why do I have to go to a dumb school no one knows about! It smells bad here, and it's artsy. There are probably not gonna be guys I can pick on. Man! and I was so excited about it all!" Jayson said 'Hey! Lady!" she said when she got to the front desk "I'm here so torture me all you want!" "Hold on a second." She said into her phone. "You will have to wait until I get off the phone to ask something." well your off the phone now" Jayson said snatching the phone from her and ending the call. "I gotta talk to the dude that is the top 'round 'ere. Where is 'e?" She asked "He's in his office right over there, but you can't go in there now!" She said too late as Jayson opened the door, and was about to talk when she saw a casket. "Oh" she said to her self and left.

message 17: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Jayson saw the boy and yelled over to the receptionist "Hey! Lady! The old mans' busy why don't you tell that guy ta leave like ya did me! why don't ya be rude to him too? HUH?" She got a death glare from the lady so she walked over to a seat and plopped down in it.

message 18: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Jayson saw Felix looking at her. "What are you looking at, punk?" She said to him 'He's cute, perfect, I could pick on him all day if I wanted to.' she thought

message 19: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Oct 28, 2010 12:14PM) (new)

"this is probably gonna be the worst school I go to! It'll be terrible! I'll sue if anything happens to me here!!! You better remember that!" she yelled charging out of the room and and screaming "I HAVE TO USE THE RESTROOM!!! SO MOVE!!!"

message 20: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami heard her name called. She went in talked to the principle and left she looked at her classes they all looked good except one.. dance she had never been really good!

message 21: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Elizabeth walked in to the office and was waiting for her class list

message 22: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami accendental ran into elizabeth on her way out.

message 23: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade walked back in. "Hey, you forgot to give me my schedule." "Oh, hi Cami"

message 24: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) oh hi!

message 25: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Kayo strolled into the room, got his class list, and left without making a sound.

message 26: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Elizabeth walked over to Claire

message 27: by Claire (new)

Claire "Hey, do any of you have dance at 4th period?"

message 28: by Claire (new)

Claire Aerodriguez wrote: "Elizabeth walked over to Claire"

Here it's Jade.

message 29: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) yes I do

message 30: by Claire (new)

Claire "Good, I won't be alone then."

message 31: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Jayson was really angry. Her super popular cousin, Kayo, who wasn't so popular right now, had to be at her school. And then there were the girls. Oh, the girls. "I hate girls" Jayson mumbled. There so.....girly! As Jayson went down the hallway to the main office she bumped into someone, a guy. "Hey! What's your problem?!" She yelled at him.

message 32: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Nov 24, 2010 11:08AM) (new)

"Ohhh! You did not just...Did you just call me old!?" Jayson had never EVER. met anyone who went against what she said. "I happen to be 15! So maybe your 3." She countered

message 33: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Well then, I'm surprised that someone that's 23 would still be in high school." Jayson was getting so ticked she could punch that guy.

message 34: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

She couldn't stop herself from slapping him. So she slapped him. "Can't you tell when someone is joking, or when someone is kidding, or even when someone is just going along with what you said." Tears were welling up in her eyes, and then she became rotten-ish again.

message 35: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade walked in, and was shocked to see Jayson nearly in tears. "Are you okay?!"

message 36: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"I amuse you.I Jayson Laxae amuse you?!" She did not like him at all. "Ugh!"

message 37: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade looked at him, then turned to Jayson. "Are you okay?!"

message 38: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"NO! Of course I'm not O.K. Do I look O.K. to you?!" Jayson said, tears streaming down her face, and making her mascara run, yes she does wear mascara. "And now the only make-up I wear is found out by this guys who's name I don't even know!" Jayson kicked a trash can that she was standing next to. "UGH!"

message 39: by Claire (new)

Claire "It's okay! It's okay! Just calm down."

message 40: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"I can't calm down until he tells me his stupid name!" Jayson screamed

message 41: by Claire (new)

Claire "Well..does it really matter?" Jade asked, in desperation.

message 42: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"YES!" Jayson said "It does, cause....then...I can...tear him...to bits..." She said trying to keep it together and not let her frustration overcome her.

message 43: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade awkardly patted her back. "It's okay..."

message 44: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Nov 24, 2010 01:03PM) (new)

"UGH!" She screamed again, and slid down the wall until she reached the floor. Then she fell asleep. sorta

message 45: by Claire (new)

Claire "I don't believe it...and you...fell asleep." Jade said in disbelief.

message 46: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"I'm not completely....asleep" Jayson mumbled

message 47: by Claire (new)

Claire "Okay...I'm late to class....so.....bye."

message 48: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"....ugh....bye" Jayson said, now she was completely asleep.

message 49: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Jayson, as quick as she fell asleep, woke up. She yelled at the guy saying "I STILL WANT TO KNOW YOUR NAME, YOU JERK!" And marched away.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabell entered the room, with sweaty palms, and a very nevers look on her face.

Hi, i am new. My mom said that the main office has my class secdual,

« previous 1