Vampire Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 375 comments Mod
good god!!! i choose... i don't know.. they're both bad!!! no offence

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisa's is anyonning!hehe

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments I prefer Mia. She's a pretty strong character where Lissa has always struck me as needy.

message 4: by Skye (new)

yup... Lissa is needy, i hated when she'd cut herself... that;s stupid who goes crazy and cuts themselves??? apart from emos..

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

MIA!! in the last books, Lissa started getting on my nerves, she's annoying & selfish & she's always like "i want this, i want that". Urghh.. so Mia was bad in the first books but she changed & she bacame better !!

message 6: by Skye (new)

wow! you're straight forward... lolz.. helo!

message 7: by Beffi (new)

Beffi F | 16 comments yeah totally but I would have to chose lissa coz "I want this and I want that" is what I do

message 8: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 7 comments Lissa by far! from what it sounds there both hot but i tend to like nice girls like Lissa not mean ones like Mia.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) rlly i seem to like mean girls cause i could never be one!!!!lolz im too nice at times when i shouldnt be

message 10: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 283 comments But mias not bad anymore. She helped rose with the whole prison break by helping her steal they layout. And if it wasnt for mia, Isaiah wouldve killed rose in Spokane!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya mia did change and in a good way but i still likedd her toughness :)

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments Exactly. Mia and Rose both have a hard edge that Lissa will never have.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya sometimes i hate Lissa;s softness and i was actually glad when she knew she was too soft!!!

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments I was too! Some people say she toughened up a lot in the last two books but I don't see it.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya okay maybe a little in the SB but not rlly cause didnt she start crying right after she staked dimitri and also she didnt even rlly stake him it was like a total fail and she took too long to stake him!!!!

though even though she nevr was trained so i shouldnt rlly be saying this but i dont think she toughned

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments Plus later she was an awful friend to Rose. I wanted to smack both her and Dimitri.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya i hate how she was all over Dimitri!!that rlly pissed me off like seriously i almost thought she like liked Dimitri and i kinda was jealous and glad Rose was a bit jealous too!!! and how she wouldnt even help her at least see him and how she got Mikhail to help her

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments I think Rose should make Mikhail her best friend. He seems more loyal than Lissa. Besides, I got the feeling she didn't even change Dimitri back for Rose-she just wanted to know if she could do it.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya that does sound true maybe she didnt rlly care that about why rose wanted dimitri back. and ya Mikjhail sounds way more loyal as a friend Lissa dosent sound like forever to me, she sounds like one of the girls who will be ur friend 4 awhile but then eventually drift off. also have u read the LS summary cause when i read it i started to think that there friendship wasnt going to be the same anymore

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments I've read it. Yeah, some stuff is definitely going to change. I have this horrible feeling that someone's gonna die and I just hope it's not Adrian.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya well the title says it all but i dint think anyones gonna die. and i just want adrian to find soimeither moroi girl and leave rose alone!! its just that i want Rose and Dimitri together!!

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments I'm the opposite. Dimitri just plained annoyed me in the last book and he's sticking to his pattern of deny Rose until she's in a life-threatening situation, then fight for her.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) oaky ya I HATED his attitude in SB and totally fell 4 Adrian BUT idk i still rlly want Dimitri back to the old guy but i hate how Richelle said to her fans that u just have to let go of Dimitri and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments What?!!! When did she say this?! I follow her blog and I don't remember reading that anywhere!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) it wasnt on her blog it was like some website and there was a video but it wasnt great and hard to hear the video so the whole video was typed under it and someone asked a question about the next 6 books (i think) being in peoples different POV's and she asked if it was gonna be in Dimi's. but she said that u just gotta forget about him and move on.

and i read this a couple months ago so its not exactly word 4 word but close enough

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments She might have meant that people are just getting to obsessed and she might want to hear different questions. But I love Adrian!

message 27: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 283 comments i think i saw that on her blog in like... july??? But yeah, she said the saga needs to move on or something like that....i wonder what she means by that......

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments I hope it means she ends up with Adrian.

message 29: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 283 comments Oooh me too! She better.

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 82 comments What if Rose doesn't end up with either of them?

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) That can't happenn!!!!!!! And even hough when I finished SB I was all. For Adrian I still want Dimitri to get back with her

message 32: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 283 comments Hmm maybe instead of death solving the triangle, dimitri or adrian (i would prefer dimitri) turns gay and falls in love with Ambrose. Probably not gonna happen, but to me its better than death.

message 33: by Skye (new)

UGHHHHHHH!!! THAT SOUNDS GRUSOME!!! EWWWWWW!!!! DIMITRI WILL NOT TURN GAY!

message 34: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 283 comments Would you rather have him die??????????

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) .....maybe..................NO

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) but i dont think anyones goin gay.....but i wouldnt mind seeing that happen to lissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT then that would mean breaking christians heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER MIND

message 37: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 283 comments hahahaha.

message 38: by Skye (new)

lolz... no one is going gay!

message 39: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian (ChristianOzera) lissa....cuz mia was kinda lame...stupid mia...

message 40: by Skye (new)

nope! Lissa's become to needy, i vote Mia. she ain't stupid!!!

message 41: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian (ChristianOzera) yesh she is.

message 42: by Skye (new)

yesh?? ?hahaha lolz...

message 43: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 283 comments Skye wrote: "lolz... no one is going gay!"

You dont know that!!!
:)

message 44: by Skye (new)

uhhh.. yea i do. there should be a rule saying no bullying mods!!! lol...

message 45: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 283 comments awe:/ i feel bad now.

message 46: by Skye (new)

:P you should be. lolz... jk, jk

message 47: by Miranda (last edited Nov 06, 2010 06:05PM) (new)

Miranda | 283 comments Or maybe Adrian and Dimitri will fall in love with each other and rose ends up with ambrose

message 48: by Beffi (new)

Beffi F | 16 comments EWWWW
although it would solve a lot of problems but then she wouldnt have any1. mabey all 3 die!

message 49: by Skye (new)

THAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN ADRIAN AND DIMITRI AND ROSE AND AMBROSE!!!!

message 50: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 283 comments Youd rather have Dimitri dead Skye???? Wouldnt you be happy if hes happy????

« previous 1