Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Authors/Writers' Corner > Giving up the Ghost Cover on My Site!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) Hi All,

I uploaded the cover on the site. I hope you like it. I will be officially releasing it on Facebook November 1st. I wasn't gonna show it anywhere before then but I decided to go on and plus the pub was putting up my author page on the site and they put it up, LOL. So I said I can still show the FB folks on the first.

Hope you guys like it. I love it! Gotten some wonderful feedback!

http://www.stacy-deanne.net/

Best Wishes!

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (Joycee) | 103 comments Hey Stacy,

Looking forward to the book. Like the to read more about the man name "Albany," since that is the city I was born. This site rates a thumbs up. Nice attention given to details.

Good Luck

Dee

message 3: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) Hi Dee,

Thanks! If you mean the Albany Predator, he appeared in Melody. He was a serial rapist that Bree and Steven had to find so he isn't in the first book of the series. But you can read Melody (wink), LOL!

It's cool to see someone from Albany, New York since the series takes place there as well as "Melody". I'm glad you're looking forward to the book!

Best Wishes!

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (Joycee) | 103 comments Stacy, How can I get my hands on Melody, I would love to read it before your new one is release? Dee

message 5: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) Hi Dee,

You can order it or just buy it wherever books are sold.

Thanks!

Best Wishes!

message 6: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Gorgeous cover, Stacy-Deanne! Congrats!

message 7: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Johnson (VanessaAJohnson) | 58 comments Lovely cover, Stacy-Deanne. The soft blues are light on the eyes...I may be bias...blue is my favorite color.

message 8: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) Thanks so much, Rae!

Vanessa, be as bias as you want as long as you like the cover I am happy! LOL!

Best Wishes!

message 9: by Stacy-Deanne (last edited Oct 25, 2010 11:36AM) (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) What I like is that it's a different type of cover for a book heavy on suspense. You get a romantic feel from the cover and what I like is that the colors are bright which is different for a mystery and crime novel. Most times you'd expect those type of novels to have dark covers but I think this having a brighter tone enhances the effect of the story.

Well that's just me, LOL! But it's different than what I know I'd expect from a crime novel and I think that will make the book more unique.

Best Wishes!

message 10: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Hi Stacy-Deanne! I just went to your site, and I CANNOT wait to read Giving Up the Ghost! I'm originally from Albany, NY. Is that the Albany that you're writing about?!

message 11: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Lovely cover, SD!

message 12: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) Thanks, Michelle! That means a lot!

Thanks so much, Danielle!

Best Wishes!

message 13: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) Michelle, oh yes, the entire series takes place in Albany, New York! LOL!

Much love!