Spam (Yuck!!!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 243 (243 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

yup:)

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 37 comments Hey G4b. ^^

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 37 comments Well, I wouldn't call it happy...I'm totally obsessing over school and crap, and where I'm going to go to college, and how I'll pay for it, and where I'll go, and visas and passports, scholarships, apartments, money, and everything else, and then I realized; I'm almost fourteen. I'll let future me worry about all that, and right now, I can draw pictures and crap while the future me will be cussing me out later for not worrying and just drawing crappy pictures. ^^ Because there's no way any college will want a crappy artist, who has no money, and there's no way Japan will want me, because I suck, and they'd never let me live in their country for school, let alone permanently, so I might as well enjoy it while I don't need to have a job, I can live somewhere for free, and eat for free. Because, like even if I do get to Japan, I'll probably have to work at a bento stand or something, and Japan only allows foreigners to work a certain number of hours, and even then, I have to get permission to work, and I won't even going to be able to pay for anything, and I don't even have any relatives willing to pay, so I'm screwed to be stuck in shitty NY forever, with no education.

Sorry you're bored. ^^

message 4: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Heres my results from that first quiz
Cultural Creative
69%
Romanticist
63%
Postmodernist
63%
Idealist
56%
Modernist
38%
Fundamentalist
38%
Existentialist
31%
Materialist
25%

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 37 comments Girl4beluga wrote: "Would you rather be down here in the Bible Belt?"

No, but at least you probably have a clear future. Your parents are going to put you through college, right? Even right now they're trying to get you into a nice school.

*Mrs. Brightside* I've been busy this weekend..and Japan is awesome(;

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 37 comments No, but it'll be a lot easier for you.

message 9: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments For the first quiz (surprisingly!):
Emergent/Postmodern 64%
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 57%
Modern Liberal 54%
Roman Catholic 50%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 46%
Classical Liberal 36%
Reformed Evangelical 29%
Neo orthodox 29%
Fundamentalist 14%

For the second quiz (unsurprisingly):
Materialist

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Yeah, I think it's because I think that if you're going to say that the Bible is the word of God and picking out passages as proof, you're going to have to take the rest of it literally as well :P

message 11: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments Cultural Creative
81%
Romanticist
44%
Postmodernist
31%
Modernist
25%
Existentialist
25%
Idealist
19%
Fundamentalist
19%
Materialist
6%

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Girl4beluga wrote: "HEY!!! How have you been?

lol I took this quiz and got...zero percent fundamental. :P um and my highest was seventy five, post modern.

http://www.quizfarm.com/quizzes/Theol......"

Hey! Sry, i just now replied to that lol:) I'm doing fine! You? Miss our debates? ;P

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw:)

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments where are you going?

*Mrs. Brightside* Have fun!

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Girl4beluga wrote: "Hey I'll be on vacation for the next 3 days........behave ;)"

Don't we always, mommy? :P

message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments :/ Aww.

message 18: by *Mrs. Brightside* (last edited Oct 28, 2010 09:42PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* That sucks /:

*Mrs. Brightside* Today is Halloween!!! Happy Halloween(; I did nothing really...I went to church, then out to eat..I'm gonna hang out with friends later! I'm thinking about taking a nap since I'm super tired /: I forgot to buy candy for the little kids...so I'm going to pretend I'm not home DX you??? And I wished a few people I know happy birthday!!

*Mrs. Brightside* I love sims!!!! And my stomach still hurts from all this candy I had on Friday :[ so I can't eat that much.

message 21: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) I did not get a bunch of candy :( lol oh well yesterday was halloween for me thats when my mom had a party at our house and all the little kids went trick or treating.

*Mrs. Brightside* Really? Whoa..what day is it?

message 23: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) well it is the date of halloween today but the town I live in decided to have trick or treating yesterday for some reason

*Mrs. Brightside* Hmmm...interesting..do you live in a small town?

message 25: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) well its considered a city by the amount of people in it but it is kinda small.

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol, oh. Well, my stomach is starting to hurt again.. Ouch! Whoa..it just took me 5 minutes to right this, because my stomach doesn't hurt anymore. Haha, sorry for being random! I didn't take my nap /:

message 27: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) lol its ok no need to be sorry

*Mrs. Brightside* True...hmm..I take that sorry back! Jk...gosh, I'm so out of it. /: I might watch a scary movie!

message 29: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) lol what movie

*Mrs. Brightside* I don't know...I finally watched Splinter. Flu Bird Horror was too..nasty for me /: Strangers is just a..I don't even know what that is-stupid maybe? I don't want to watch the Final Destination movies no more since I watched all of them!!! Yeah! Hmm..that leaves...Scream! Jk-I'm never gonna watch that movie again! I'm just going on about all these movies when you asked one simple question XD Ill watch Cloverfield I guess..The Mist was the worst movie ever! I might break it now that I think of it...

message 31: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) XD so Cloverfield I'm assuming you decided

*Mrs. Brightside* Hahaha, I didn't even watch that! I watched parts of Jeepers Creepers 2 and Leprechaun 2...some scary stuff. So I watched Martin to make me happy(: yay!

message 33: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments I dyed my hair and went trick-or-treating yesterday!!!
And, Friday-Saturday me and my friend had a horror movie marathon :P

message 34: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) I have seen like two horror movies
the house on haunted hill
the exorcism of emily rose

message 35: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) really I have seen a few rated R movies actually my second favorite movie is rated R but then again the only reason the rated R movies I watch are rated R is because of violence, gore, ect.

message 36: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Why do you sigh?

message 37: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) oh lol I don't watch many just a few like Kingdom of Heaven (that is my second favorite movie), Troy ( I think thats rated R), and a few others like those two.

*Mrs. Brightside* Never heard of that...and I love Troy!! But G4B, are you serious!!???!???!! You need to come visit me sometime XD we'll have a baallllll :D

And cool Rachel! I had a scary movie marathon on Saturday too! Since that's when allll the scary movie comes on, pretty much. So-I go to my grandma's house to watch it with her, so if my parents do catch me watching them, she'll back me up :P

message 39: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) lol

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 297 comments Girl4beluga wrote: "What color?
I have never seen a horror movie."

o_O

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 297 comments Mrs. Brightside, I would take The Mist over Cloverfield any day. I hated Cloverfield so much!

My favorite horror movies are Alien, Aliens, and Silence of the Lambs. Those are the only ones that genuinely scare me. Some "horror" movies gross me out, but that's not the same as being scared out of my pants. I also find the Weeping Angel episodes of Doctor Who, along with Waters of Mars, to be particularly frightening.

message 42: by Cody (last edited Nov 01, 2010 05:27PM) (new)

Cody (rolinor) hmmm I don't really like horror movies but a few are good my two absolute favorite movies are the lord of the rings, and kingdom of heaven

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 297 comments Everyone: Go to google maps. Use the directions to navigate from Japan to China. Read instruction 43.

message 44: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) lol Jet ski across the pacific ocean for 782KM nice XD

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 297 comments Cody wrote: "hmmm I don't really like horror movies but a few are good my two favorite movies are the lord of the rings, and kingdom of heaven"

Oy, Lord of the Rings is fantasy, not horror!

message 46: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) I know I just said that, that is my favorite movie not necessarily horror movies... I sorta went off topic......

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol. Aliens scared the shit out of me! I had a bad dream, and told myself to NEVER watch it again. The only reason I freakin watched it was because my dad thought it was a "family" movie. He told me the next day we were going to watch Aliens 3, and I said no way. He laughed, and chose another movie that he wouldn't tell me about. Found out it was Prey, and had another bad dream that night. And he told me it wasn't scary! DX

The Mist was the worst movie. I know...Cloverfield wasn't that great to me too (confusing ending)..but that was a F-ed up ending in The Mist. I mean WTF? I watched the whole crazy movie, and that's how it ends?! No way.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna see paranormal activity! :)

message 49: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments I haven't seen that many horror movies; I've seen The Ring, The Mist (I agree, the ending was dumb, and the movie wasn't scary...), My Soul to Take, Drag Me to Hell (why is that horror? I was laughing my head off...), Mirrors (creepy concept, but not very scary), and The Others (also not scary, but cool plot, although totally random plot twist that made no sense :P)

Girl4beluga wrote: "lol but I have never seen anything over pg 13"

*gasp* You...have never watched The Ring??? :(

Girl4beluga wrote: "What color?
I have never seen a horror movie."

Purple bangs and the rest black ♥

message 50: by *Mrs. Brightside* (last edited Nov 01, 2010 05:44PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh, pretty! Lol :D

I saw parts of The Ring...never the full movie for some reason ): and Mirrors..whoa. I saw the beginning with my cousin, and ended up watching the rest by myself XD too crazy for her. But I didn't even watch the full movie of that! Did you hear about #2??? and I haven't seen Paranormal Activity): I was close..until my mom found out what it was. Have you seen The Strangers?? Anyone?

« previous 1 3 4 5