RP Anime discussion

Bleach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,259 (1259 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Carter wrote: "(START. someone else start it off, i dont feel like it this time.....))"

((I don't know what Bleach is about. I've never read or watched it:())

message 2: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((*dies*))

message 3: by Aug (last edited Oct 23, 2010 05:19PM) (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((I'm pure of Bleach. Another way of saying that is, I have no knowledge of Bleach. Except that Hatsugaya is cute.))

message 4: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((I think I might have to read up on Bleach))

message 5: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
Aya walked through the Senki gate to the real world. the hell butterfly lead that led the way was gone now, leaving her to her thoughts.It had been a long time since she'd been here. And it wasn't the best memory then either.I hope I can get this done as smoothly as possible. She thought as she walked into the city.

message 6: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((How was that?))

message 7: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Thanks, Carter.))

message 8: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Mitsumaya, proud, handsome, got the gals. Perfect life. Until He walked into Moon Valley. Thieves, plagiarists, lazy butts, the worst place to start a new life. The worst place to learn to die.

message 9: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (last edited Oct 23, 2010 05:57PM) (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
Aya saw the human.She looked familur, but she couldn't place it.Good thing I can conceal my presence.She thought as she looked around for hollows or soul reapers.Why was I the one sent here?She thought when the coast was clear.

message 10: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Mitsumaya was walking in circles, it felt to him. the endless blocks of Moon Valley circling in his brain, in his veins. It was like a maze. A maze of the dead. Nothingness until he saw 3 figures in the distance. "Thank Goodness!" he said walking wards those figures.

message 11: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments A strong wind passed by Mitsumaya and knocked him over, like a leaf on a tree. "Where in the world did something like that come from!?" He wondered out loud.

message 12: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
Aya looked at the boy and silently apologized for not being able to fully control her spiritual pressure.

message 13: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Can someone see Aya?))

message 14: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Exhaustion suddenly overcame him. Zits of pain started to go through his body. it was too painful to be some sick joke. I know what it is. I'm dieing, I have to remember that. I'm dieing

message 15: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Oh, didn't see that in your discribtion...Sorry))

message 16: by Aug (last edited Oct 23, 2010 06:30PM) (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments The exhaustion was almost too much. The pain was almost too much. I can't stand it! KILL ME NOW!!! I BEG OF YOU KILL ME NOW!!! No...no don't. It's all good it's going away I'm alive. I'm still alive.
((I'm sorry if my version of him is totally off:( ))

message 17: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((O.K. good:) ))

message 18: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
Aya saw the kid glancing over in her direction. She remembered a substitute shinigami was stationed in this area.This must be him. She thought. she used flash step and whispered to him. "I have orders to talk to you. Meet me at the river."and with that, she was gone.

message 19: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((look in html above box))

message 20: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Yup))

message 21: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((YAY FOR YOU!!!))

message 22: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Okay, okay...but i'm waiting for ryo.))

message 23: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((no you aren't! I'm here!))

message 24: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
"Hello. Are you the substitute stationed here?" Aya asked.

message 25: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Oh,...))

message 26: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
"I was ordered to talk to you. First off, have you ever heard of Ichigo Kurosaki?" She asked.

message 27: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
"Number two, anything odd been happening in your town?" she asked emotionless.

message 28: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
"Hmmm...This troubling.....Ryo, I am to stay here with you for awhile.So I shall see you around."In the blink of an eye, she was gone again.

message 29: by Aug (last edited Oct 24, 2010 02:16PM) (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Mitsumaya could finally keep on walking. sadly he saw all the figures disappear one by one. One of them came back after a while, but it was still strange to see someone other than himself, so he thought that it was a mirage. I can't lose hope! he thought to himself, dragging his practically lifeless body towards this mirage.

message 30: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
Aya stood at the top of the skyscraper.Even here, 9 stories above the living, my spiritual pressure hurts them, even with me concealing it at my best. She Beam stepped to the grave site.She walked over to the specific grave. "How do can I stop?No matter what I do, I always manage to hurt someone.You should know, don't you, Mom?".

message 31: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments Half dead and dehydrated Mitsumaya gave up five feet from his destination, and and blacked out.

message 32: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Almost everyone changed their pic!))

message 33: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((But thier awesome! BWT, How was mine?))

message 34: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((YAY!but back to the story.))

message 35: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((Yeah:) dittos))

message 36: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Then why hasn't anyone started!))

message 37: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((hahaha! the hand is quicker than the eye! well, in our case...both are kinda slow. I've been here for exactly how long it says 1 minute. I just got back on a couple seconds ago:) ))

message 38: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Now one listens to me..........))

message 39: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((I'm sowwy J.Dw. O.Kway.)

Blacking out is the most frightful thing that could happen to someone. A black hole. A pit of death in the land of life. That pit easily grows.

message 40: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Aya can be))

message 41: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((And it's otay Aug.))

message 42: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((*shrugs*your choice.))

message 43: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((can someone figure out that I'm almost dead sometime?))

message 44: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((Yes I'm dieing! But I don't die completely, but could someone see me sometime. The main thing is that I'm dehydrated and I need water.))

message 45: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((well find you. and otay, Carter))

message 46: by Aug (new)

Aug Dinash | 316 comments ((Yay!:) Thanks))

message 47: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((wait what is the false bodys called?like rukia's?))

message 48: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
((Okay! thanks!))
Aya walked behind Ryo in her new gegai.Thankfully this fully conceals my pressureShe thought. "First job I'm assigning. There's a human that is dying of dehydration somewhere in this city."She took a deep breath. "To test your skills, you must find and help him inside your body. I'll be around to help, so don't worry."

message 49: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
"Like I said, I'll be around, but I won't interfere to much. Are you ready?"She asked. "He's by the fountain. That's all I can say for now."

message 50: by Jay, She's STILL back. :'((((((( (new)

Jay | 1278 comments Mod
She gave him a nod and turned to leave. "As you wish.Let someone die." She said sternly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26