~Opinions~ discussion

Books *SPOILERS* > Inheritance Cycle *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments for ppl who like the eragon books

message 2: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments These are some of my favorite fantasy YA books. They are awesome and they have tons of battles in them.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I read and liked Eragon. I may stay off this topic for the most part until I have read Eldest and Brisingr. Any ideas when the next one comes out?

message 4: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments nope, but i hope its freakin soon ive been waiting since 7th grade for the last book to come out.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

And I usually complain when it takes a year between release dates :P.

I couldn't imagine waiting that long.

message 6: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments lol
well ive survived.
i just wish i could write a letter to the author of the books saying, "FINISH THE DAMN BOOK ALREADY SO I CAN READ IT!!!" XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I wonder what could be taking so long with it?

message 8: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments i have noo clue xD

message 9: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Which book? th fourth? well, LOL,i've been waiing too =(

I think the three books were real cool. One of my best ever series ♥

message 10: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments ikr xD
the third book i think is the best but i wanna read the 4th one too xD

message 11: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I think the first was best when he got his dragon and it all started off. but the third was cool.

I'm very eager for the fourth... *fiddles waiting* lol

message 12: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments haha ive been waiting since 7th grade and now im in 9th grade.
he better hurry UP AND FINISH WRITING THE 4TH ONE XD!!! I'm getting very impacient.

message 13: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) he is young :P

message 14: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments ik xD

message 15: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) I love these books so much! Last year I sent a letter to Christopher Paolini as a "school project" and he replied! He wrote me a 4 page letter in return and signed it! I have his autograph!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so cool :).

message 17: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) OMG NOW WAY!! I want an autograph :'(

message 18: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments Rowan wrote: "I love these books so much! Last year I sent a letter to Christopher Paolini as a "school project" and he replied! He wrote me a 4 page letter in return and signed it! I have his autograph!"

oh crap lolz, i wanna do that just so i can ask when the 4th eragon book is gunna come out

message 19: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) I know, he is taking so freaking long! I'm really mad and I hate waiting! It seems like there is so much stuff he still has to explain though... I have no idea how he's going to fit it all in one book.

message 20: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) maybe he'll do two more books. *high five* :P

message 21: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) No!!! Then we will have to wait even longer for the end :( I just want the one he's writing to be super long.

message 22: by David (new)

David jones | 135 comments maybe he should just write one tht is at least 800, 900 or maybe 1000 pages just to answer all the questions and give an action packed, satisfying ending.

message 23: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) I really hope it isn't disappointing... I think I will sob like a baby and strangle a pillow.