Delirity discussion

Author G > Bright Young Things - A. Godbersen

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Feb 24, 2011 10:43AM) (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Bright Young Things (Bright Young Things, #1) by Anna Godbersen Beautiful Days (Bright Young Things, #2) by Anna Godbersen

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I got this as a goodreads first read. I might do a giveaway with it. I'll see if it's decent first.

message 3: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments Has anyone finished this yet? I still haven't finished The Luxe and this is by the same author. I have it checked out from my library but haven't even started it yet. I love the flapper time period, and the blurb makes it sound interesting but I've been fooled before...

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments Just finished this one. I liked it. The majority of the book was pretty one note, but the last few chapters were exciting. I will definitely read on in the series since I know now what Godberson is capable of when it comes to plot twists.

message 5: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments now free with bonus material for the nook :)

message 6: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine  (jadorejas94) | 950 comments Grrr. I wish I'd seen this post before. It's not free anymore. :(

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I keep hearing good things about this one. I did grab it when it was free for the nook. Someday I will get to it.

message 8: by Jasmine (last edited Sep 26, 2011 07:41PM) (new)

Jasmine  (jadorejas94) | 950 comments School keeps getting in my way and I just let the goodreads updates pile up and check them whenever I get tired of so many unread emails. Guess I'll have to check them on a more regular basis! :D This seems like an interesting series. The Luxe wasn't the best by a long shot, but I definitely want to give this series a chance.