RolePlay Factory discussion

Runaway Roleplay > Runaway Characters

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ally, Born in this world as it all falls apart (new)

Ally Urie-Ross (iwannaberyanross) | 28 comments Mod
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Reason For Running Away:
History:
Family:
Other:

message 2: by Chachi (last edited Oct 29, 2010 02:04PM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 6 comments Name: Garret Vail
Personality: Garret is somewhat anti social. He's not a fan of being around people
Appearance: description
Reason For Running Away: He bacame sick of the abuse that he suffered everyday. Kids at school tormented him daily and he didn't want to deal with it anymore.
History: His father murdered his mother when he was only 8. From there, he's been abused for the rest of his life, even for the stupidest things.
Family: Deceased mother: Anika Vail
Abusive Father: Sulivan Keen
Other: Used to be in a gang.

message 3: by Ally, Born in this world as it all falls apart (new)

What did he become sick of? The abuse?

message 4: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 6 comments I didn't get to finish, sorry

message 5: by Ally, Born in this world as it all falls apart (new)

Accepted!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Cole Lillebuen
Personality: Cole is a bit jumpy at times and is very timid. She is easy to confuse and she confuses people by accident. She doesn't understand a lot of things in this world and can be a bitch when she wants to be or if she has bottled up her emotions for too long then she explodes.
Appearance: http://dailybooth.com/ashaleelennon/9...
Reason for Running Away: Cole's reason for running away is because she was disowned from her family and didn't want to live out in a foster home anymore. She was sick of it.
History: Born in Norway. When Cole was 11 her parents disowned her and she was taken away to a foster home, she hated it so much and when nobody adopted her she got sick of all the rejections. She couldn't take it anymore so she decided to run away and successfully did, but the police are after her.
Family: Luke Lullebuen(dad), Frost Lullebuen(mom), Sebastian Lullebuen(older brother), Alexander Lullebuen(younger brother)
Other: She has a Norwegian accent

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) O jeez! Garret is here! Lol :)

Hey Black Lavender lol. Fancy seeing you here ^^))

message 8: by lovedbyOrangemond (last edited Oct 31, 2010 02:04PM) (new)

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Name: Aj
Personality: Silent, Sarcastic, Smart, Charming, Exiting.
Appearance: http://i43.tinypic.com/i39z7c.jpg
Reason For Running Away: Has troubles at home and gets so upset that he can't take it, then runs off.
History: Used to have a perfect family until it happend.... THE DIVORCE. Aj loves his Father but ever since he left it almost seems that his Father dosen't even care for him, Mother is trying to fix the family again and brings home diffrent guys through the night trying to replace Aj's Father.
Family: Mother- Ellie , Father- Jaraid
Other: Loves to run, Screams in his sleep, Prays every night, Has a fish, Never pays attention, Used to be a straight A student but now he is failing his grades.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dallas he's ADORABLE

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) *completely agrees with Sierra*

:]

message 11: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 6 comments Xo. Brittin&Jace .oX wrote: "O jeez! Garret is here! Lol :)

Hey Black Lavender lol. Fancy seeing you here ^^))"

Wait, whaa??? I'm a little slow on things

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Uhh crap the other rp where I have Lucie and we are vamps :) lol ;)

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Xo. Brittin&Jace .oX wrote: "*completely agrees with Sierra*

:]"

Ikr <3 SO CUTE =3

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) anybody want to role play with me?

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Would love to but i feel really lazy and I don't wanna make a new character lol. I will later though, promise :) ))

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Hehe sorry..))

message 17: by Queen Susan the Gentle (last edited Oct 30, 2010 07:24AM) (new)

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Name: Sarah
Personality:
Appearance: http://media.picfor.me/001D88A/httpww...
Reason For Running Away: Her step-dad often abused her and told she was nothing.
History: She had been abused ever since her mom remarried to an awful person. Everytime she came home from school late, her step-dad would grab her by the arm and ask her where she had been. If she didn't answer, she would get beat brutally. Finally she just left home and said she would never come back. And she's been true to her word.
Family: Step-dad and real mom.
Other:

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) [::♥Zayy ::] wrote: "I'll roleplay with you!!"

okay =D

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) ummm ok

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Name: Raven

Personality: She's very introverted and has trouble trusting people. She has a hot temper and is very
sarcastic.

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cNW-NI89J8M...

Reason For Running Away: She suffered both physical and emotional abuse at home, and her brother died. No longer having the will to live she almost committed suicide, but decided that doing so would dishonor her brother. So instead she ran away; but she does cut herself.

History: She was an orphan and was adopted by her now adoptive parents, along with her brother. Her brother was murdered and her dad began to physically abuse her while her mother unknowingly abused her emotionally.

Family: Adoptive parents
Other: Is emo

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ziva
Personality: Stubborn, Hot Headed, Protective
Appearance: [image error]
Reason For Running Away: She became Pregnant and her Family wanted nothing to do with her.
History:
Family: N'Tali (Tali)
Other:

Name: N'Tali
Personality: Shy
Appearance: [image error]
Reason For Running Away: She didn't run away, Her mother did before she was Born
History:
Family: Ziva (Mother)
Other: