The Manga Zone discussion

Manga available for cheap

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tenoko1 (new)

Tenoko1 Hello! Thought I would let ya'll know that I am having to clear out some of my manga/anime (yes, i know, sad thought) and wanted to offer it out to other manga lovers because I know how expensive it can all get and we're always looking for deals. I have doujinshi, manga, anime, boxsets, walls scrolls, phone charms, light novels, and regular novels available if anyone would like to check it out, there are pictures and by all means, if you have a question, just send me a message, either through GR or LJ (if you have an account), I'll get back with you quickly. ^_^
http://tenokorobin.livejournal.com/

message 2: by Em (new)

Em  (rache-rache-reichenbach) | 94 comments also, if you want manga for cheap, check out half-price boks, or really any other used books store. they have great deals on manga!

message 3: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 3807 comments Mod
Right now most used-manga here is $1.99.

message 4: by Andy (new)

Andy | 100 comments Most used manga near me is about $4.00 to $5.00. If your buying it in full japanese it's cheaper though, Usually about $2.00 a book then.

message 5: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 3807 comments Mod
Andy wrote: "Most used manga near me is about $4.00 to $5.00. If your buying it in full japanese it's cheaper though, Usually about $2.00 a book then."

I noticed, we have a cheap book store in the city next to mine where manga in English is at about $2-$5 and the ones in Japanese are about $.50-$2.

message 6: by Andy (new)

Andy | 100 comments Wow, $.50? that's awesome!
*is jealous*

message 7: by Holly (new)

Holly Letson (bookaholicholly) | 1 comments I also have some manga for sale cheap. I prefer to meet locally, but can ship to you as long as you're willing to pay for the shipping.

I sell mine for $3 each or $2 for library copies. But, would also trade 1 volume of mine for 2 volumes of yours.

Here's a list: https://www.facebook.com/notes/holly-...