Cirque de freak rp discussion

Group story > Kowaii vampire...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kittikat kiki (last edited Oct 21, 2010 08:44PM) (new)

Kittikat kiki (kiki777) | 5 comments "What!! NO WAY there are noo such things as a vampire they are just myths!",said Mai. Dante and Seth looked stared at her. "Whats wrong" asked Mai,looking confused.
"I do think there are such things,you never know they might exist." said Seth.

message 2: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 6 comments ((Greetingz ole friendz)) ^______^!!!!!!!

message 3: by Kittikat kiki (new)

Kittikat kiki (kiki777) | 5 comments eh?...---_____----

message 4: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, bwahahaha i have sugar!!!!! (new)

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 235 comments Mod
Kiki says: Adore the little things in life:) wrote: ""What!! NO WAY there are noo such things as a vampire they are just myths!",said Mai. Dante and Seth looked stared at her. "Whats wrong" asked Mai,looking confused.
"I do think there are such thing..."

keep going :)

message 5: by Kittikat kiki (last edited Nov 08, 2010 09:02AM) (new)

Kittikat kiki (kiki777) | 5 comments Mai looked at him in confusion. Seth and Dante smile at her." Ok, I'm going home you two can just stay and freak each other out." said Mai. As she walked home she kept wondering what Seth had said."Nah! There Is no such thing as a Vampire.."
"I'm home!." Natalie didn't seemed to be home mostly every night.

message 6: by Kittikat kiki (last edited Nov 08, 2010 09:07AM) (new)

Kittikat kiki (kiki777) | 5 comments Mai: *sighs* I'm so tired
(she hears Natalie walk in by the front door)
Natalie: I'm home, Mai...
Mai: Finally, You always come back home so late.If it weren't for me coming home..You would be locked out!
(Natalie gives Mai a funny and madden glare)Natalie: Anyways I'm gonna take a shower are you finished using it Mai..
Mai: "Been done along time ago like two hours before you came

message 7: by Kittikat kiki (last edited Nov 08, 2010 09:29AM) (new)

Kittikat kiki (kiki777) | 5 comments As Natalie when in the bathroom Mai noticed markings on
natalie's neck."Hey Natlie, Why do you those markings on your neck? Natalie looked at Mai with a frightened and stiffened face. She smiled wrapping her hand on her markings and said" Oh? Uh, this is just a tattoo I got. Mai looked confused and whispered "Oh well it looks very..cool."
As the night grew, Mai had fallen asleep. Natalie walked slowly towards Mai's bed. She gently touched her sisters face.
Natalie whispered", I could never let you get in harms way..not even if it costed my life." As the full red moon showed, Natalie's eyes began to glow a gleaming red showing her true vampire self. She went out the door and without a sound she disappeared into the night.... To be continued...