Not your average camp half blood roleplay discussion

Cabins > Poseidon Cabin

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 847 comments Mod
Morning, Saturday, June 19

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire Uh.. Can I join this cabin?

message 3: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 847 comments Mod
((if you make a character, yeah.))

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned but it was no use. She sighed and got out the notebook that Poseidon had given her. It was some sort of magic that Jade hadn't figured out. She hadn't even written in it. She wasn't even sure if it was new. It was battered and old with pages tore out, dog-eared, or with weird creases.

message 5: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

((please make a character, Claire.))

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire ((I did, I'm Jade. Do I have to post it somewhere?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Heya, I made a daughter of Poseidon, but what should I do about the schedule? Poseidon's cabin doesn't have one.))

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire ((I just made a character, can I start roleplaying now? and I don't know about the schedule, i just made a poseidon character too))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think it's all right if you rp here for now.))

Al turned over at the sound of Jade moving. She watched her in the dark, wondering if she couldn't sleep too.

message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade accidently thumped her head on her bunk and swore loudly. She threw down her notebook in frustration and it glowed a bright green and she jumped back, hitting her head again and yelping. She knew she'd woken Al, and tried to be quiet.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Loud sleeper, aren't you?" Al asked, smiling and sitting up. She saw the glow and frowned. "What is that?"

message 12: by Claire (new)

Claire My note book. Jade said trembling. It's never done that before.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Al vaulted out of bed and knelt next to the notebook, brushing it with her fingers. "Doesn't feel any different..." she muttered.

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade nervously picked it up and flung it away again. "It burned me!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Weird. It didn't feel warm when I touched it. Maybe because it's yours... it could be reacting to you."

message 16: by Claire (last edited Oct 22, 2010 08:56PM) (new)

Claire "Maybe" Jade nervously picked it up again and threw it down. She examined her fingers and yelped when she saw the angry red blisters.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll take care of it," Al said, examining Jade's hand. "Go run the burns under cold water for a few minutes, okay?"

message 18: by Claire (new)

Claire "Okay" Jade felt guilty. She should've known that. She stumbled to the sink and sighed when the cold water hit her hands. She stared in the mirror and wondered why Al said the note book didn't feel hot to her. Maybe it WAS reacting to her. She frowned and focused back on her fingers, which were feeling much better.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I gotta go. See ya tomorrow!))

Al picked up the notebook and wrapped it in a cloth, then put it in Jade's side table drawer. Then she went to the second bathroom to take a shower.

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire ((K bye, got to go too))
Jade felt tired again and flopped back down on her bed. She stared at her alarm clock until it rang.

message 21: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

((guys, I posted morning, Saturday June 19 for a reason. It's not the middle of the night in the rp.))

message 22: by Claire (new)

Claire ((so we start rp in the morning? sorry but I'm new at this))

message 23: by Claire (new)

Claire ((okay, so that scene was right before wake-up call okay? Does that count as morning?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, that would count as morning. That's why I said Al went to take a shower.))

Al got out of the shower and got dressed, then brushed and braided her hair in a french braid. "Let's go get breakfast," she said to Jade.

message 25: by Claire (new)

Claire "Okay, I'm starving. Then again, I always am." Jade said with a smile. She followed Al out the door and wondered what kind of food they would serve.

message 26: by Claire (new)

Claire ((Okay, so now do we move to the mess hall?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep.))