TWILIGHT ROX!!! discussion

Midnight sun!!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Aditi (paranormalperfection) | 39 comments Mod
Has anyone read the partial draft of midnight sun yet?? I have and I absolutely love it!! As soon as I get a chance, I will post it on here so all of us can read it :)

message 2: by Cheena (new)

Cheena (cheenamarie) | 17 comments I loved it too. I really hope that she publishes the book.

message 3: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Cheena wrote: "I loved it too. I really hope that she publishes the book."

same, i really don't get why she's stalling it!

message 4: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments hope she will complete it ..... it's gonna be awesome...
I <3 it........

message 5: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments What if we want huh? Do you have any problem with that?

message 6: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Shwetika wrote: "What if we want huh? Do you have any problem with that?"

Don't worry, I already kicked them outta the group :)

message 7: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments Thanks dear....

message 8: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Its really starting to get on my nerves that she's indefinitely postponing it. She says she's gonna definitely publish it but when? Honestly why can't she do everyone a favor and just publish it. I understand that she was hurt because of what happened to the draft but really? She's going to deprive everyone of the right to read it because of her feelings...

message 9: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments I so totally agree !! she should get it published like really soon

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2011 04:56PM) (new)

Aditi wrote: "Its really starting to get on my nerves that she's indefinitely postponing it. She says she's gonna definitely publish it but when? Honestly why can't she do everyone a favor and just publish it. I..."

Writing is very hard work. I think we should be patient and kind. I am sure she is a very sensitive person.

message 11: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Alice wrote: "Aditi wrote: "Its really starting to get on my nerves that she's indefinitely postponing it. She says she's gonna definitely publish it but when? Honestly why can't she do everyone a favor and just..."

You're absolutely right, it was never my intention to insult her. Btw, do any of you know if she's actually going to publish it or just postpone it indefinitely?

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2011 04:52PM) (new)

Aditi wrote: " Alice wrote: "Aditi wrote: "Its really starting to get on my nerves that she's indefinitely postponing it. She says she's gonna definitely publish it but when? Honestly why can't she do everyone ..."

In a recent Twilight book I purchased it said she is working on it but its going to take time and if she is ...harrassed she will quit writing. I think it was in The Twilight Saga the official Illustrated Guide but I do have a bad memory.

The Twilight Saga The Official Illustrated Guide
I posted the wrong book so trying to correct.The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I might have read it here:

Bedazzled: Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight Phenomenon

My husband got the DVD for me of Twilight Tours at Walmart and its wonderful. you get to scream with other fans. After we watched it about 20 times we went to Forks. I highly recommend it for the addicted.

message 14: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Alice wrote: "I might have read it here:

Bedazzled: Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight Phenomenon

My husband got the DVD for me of Twilight Tours at Walmart and its wonderful. you get to scream w..."

That seems fun :) I'll definitely have to get the DVD.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Aditi, I hope you can find it. Its sure worth it. Also get George Beahm's other book Twilight Tours. It also helps you plan your trip. I didn't think my trip was really going to happen but I thought about it anyway and so it did happen last March! I was thrilled and want to go again.

I know a couple of people here on goodreads who went. They are on the Grown-up Twihards group.

Twilight Tours: An Illustrated Guide to the Real Forks

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I've actually read the whole book. It's AMAZING. I read it all the time.