DiMasi Universe discussion

Goodreads Intro and What's Next?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mr. (new)

Mr. (mdimasi) | 8 comments Mod
Please reply to this post with one or two books that you would like to read next.
Good ways to find "what's next" books are: search your book and find recommended titles and authors; explore authors, books; search through the book lists and different categories or genres of books.

message 2: by Veronica.i (last edited Oct 21, 2010 09:35AM) (new)

Veronica.i | 3 comments two books i want to read next are orange houses and 13 reasons why.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

- One book i want to read next is "Getting the girl" by Markus Zusak then "The school for dangerous girls" by Eliot Schreffer.

message 4: by Justin.p (new)

Justin.p | 2 comments One book i want to read is Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins the sequel to The hunger games.

message 5: by Brandon.g (last edited Oct 21, 2010 09:41AM) (new)

Brandon.g | 3 comments 2 books i wana read are the hungergames and the hurricane song

message 6: by Lyle.b (new)

Lyle.b | 2 comments one book i want to read is the godfather

message 7: by Steph.g (new)

Steph.g | 3 comments The next two books ii want to read next are "Death by Bikini" and "Thirteen Reasons Why"

message 8: by Richey.k (new)

Richey.k | 4 comments one book i want read is lightenting theif

message 9: by Daisy.c (new)

Daisy.c | 3 comments One new book i want to read is Dawn ( Night Part 2 ) <3[:

message 10: by Andrae.v (new)

Andrae.v | 4 comments One book I would like to read is The Hunger Games. :)

message 11: by Luis.g (new)

Luis.g | 3 comments the next two books i want to read is "The Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire"

message 12: by Amberly.u (new)

Amberly.u | 3 comments Two books I would like to read next are "13 Reasons Why" and "For One More Day"

message 13: by Mike (new)

Mike Live | 1 comments Two books i would like to read is 13 reasons why and after that hunger games

message 14: by Shomari.a (last edited Oct 22, 2010 05:20AM) (new)

Shomari.a | 5 comments I would like to add The Hunger Games to the next book I read.

- shomari wavy

message 15: by Michael.m (new)

Michael.m | 4 comments The next two books i would like to read are On the Field with...Derek Jeter (Matt Christopher Sports Biographies) and The Hunger Games

message 16: by Lindsey.h (new)

Lindsey.h | 4 comments Two books that I want to read are A Walk To Remember and Dark Lover.

message 17: by Vanessa.v (new)

Vanessa.v | 4 comments Two books I would want to read are Flipped and Lovely Bones

message 18: by Gianna.g (new)

Gianna.g | 2 comments Two books I would like to read are A Walk To Remember and The Lovely Bones

message 19: by Samantha.r (new)

Samantha.r | 3 comments two books i want to read are Before I Die and In The Woods.

message 20: by Stefani.g (new)

Stefani.g | 3 comments Two books I would want to read are number the stars and The Hunger Game.

message 21: by Noah.b (new)

Noah.b | 4 comments The next book i would like to read is the Hunger Games

message 22: by Elizabeth.a (new)

Elizabeth.a | 4 comments Two books I would like to read next are 13 Reasons Why and My Sister's Keeper.

message 23: by Shomari.a (new)

Shomari.a | 5 comments Hello everybody!! The next book i would like to read is the last book of Diary of a Whimpy kid. Its a great book!

- shomari wavy

message 24: by Jennica.r (new)

Jennica.r | 4 comments The books i want to read next is It had to be you,Moon called, and Marked

message 25: by Samantha.t (new)

Samantha.t | 4 comments I haven't finished my first book i think im going to abandon it ! The next book i would like to read is Someone To Love Me