Graywolf Press discussion

Graywolf News > Check out our October e-newsletter!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marisa, Moderator (last edited Oct 21, 2010 07:36AM) (new)

Marisa Atkinson (totesmarisa) | 244 comments Mod
Hi everyone,

We've just put the finishing touches on our October newsletter, which went out to our subscribers yesterday. If you're not signed up to receive it, you can view it online here: Graywolf October 2010 Newsletter

There's a link at the very top of the newsletter to sign up for our future newsletters so you don't miss any of the Graywolf goings-on. The newsletter comes out monthly and is full of Graywolf author news, announcements about our new books, and exclusive discounts (check this month's issue for a 31% discount on our "scary" books!).

Happy reading!

message 2: by corinne (new)

corinne (ohneverletmego) | 2 comments what happened to you guys?! I'm just now starting to read your authors!!!

message 3: by Marisa, Moderator (last edited Oct 10, 2014 08:01AM) (new)

Marisa Atkinson (totesmarisa) | 244 comments Mod
corinne wrote: "what happened to you guys?! I'm just now starting to read your authors!!!"

Hi Corinne!
Thanks for coming to our Goodreads page! We're thrilled to hear you're starting to discover Graywolf authors and are eager to hear what you've read recently that you loved. We don't update our Goodreads page quite as much as we used to, as most of our updates have migrated over to our blog, Gray Matter, or to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you'll join us on one of those networks soon!

message 4: by Diana (new)

Diana Raabe (dianaraabe) | 1 comments corinne wrote: "what happened to you guys?! I'm just now starting to read your authors!!!"

Have you read Your Presence is Requested at Suvanto by Maile Chapman? It's one of my favorite Graywolf books.

On another note, I'm sorry that facebook has taken over the internet (argh!), but Graywolf has a great website and blog that are easy to follow.

message 5: by corinne (new)

corinne (ohneverletmego) | 2 comments I'll def get on the FB page and follow the grey wolf page itself, and no I haven't read the book you recommended...
tell me more!!

thanks to all who replied!
❤️