My Adventures Through Theology and Beyond discussion

Videos > Pat Robertson (Grrrrrrr)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments I can't watch these on a school computer...but...WOW about the titles.

message 2: by Diana (last edited Oct 21, 2010 08:16AM) (new)

Diana (oceanwaves141) | 21 comments For the "gayness" video, I agree about the how to deal with your son thing. Being homosexual is wrong according to the bible, and if someone is having a problem with it you should help them get through it as long as they are willing (Forcing the choice on them is not right). NOTE: I have nothing against anyone who is "gay", I just don't agree with their choice.

message 3: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) hmm well in the first video Pat Robertson is an idiot and well I really did not like the host of that show for some reason. Now I go to watch the second video.

message 4: by Emily (last edited Oct 21, 2010 02:15PM) (new)

Emily | 37 comments Oh, so you don't hate gay people, you just hate their actions. Just like how you hate black people, and their choice to be black.

It's clearly not a choice.

Hate filters through the world, just like how it did with the Jews and the Civil War. This will be over soon too. People are fighting a losing battle.

Sorry G4b, I'll clear out of this topic. ^^

message 5: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) wooow robertson is an idiot

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 37 comments No no no, I'm really stupid, I was out of it and I made an error in my typing.

I was being sarcastic, I was saying, oh so you don't hate the person, you hate the act. just like how someone wouldn't a an African american for being black, they'd just hate them for the choice they made to be black, I was trying to make it sound as idiotic as it was. Sorry.

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana (oceanwaves141) | 21 comments What I am saying is that I have a different opinion than people who choose to be homosexual. Just because I don't agree with them doesn't mean I have to have anything against them. That would be like me hating fellow debaters just because I don't see eye to eye with them. That would just be absurd.

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments At first i thought this thread was entitled Rob Patterson

message 9: by Nathan (last edited Oct 25, 2010 05:34PM) (new)

Nathan Being homosexual is wrong according to the bible, and if someone is having a problem with it you should help them get through it as long as they are willing (Forcing the choice on them is not right).

Homosexuals didn't choose to be gay anymore than you chose to be straight. Believing it is a choice means that you believe that right now you could choose to be attracted to the same sex. Do you believe that? Also, the Bible says that eating shellfish is an abomination. Do you believe that too?

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Why would tons of people pretend to be LGBT? Having sex with someone you aren't at all attracted to simply for attention is something a couple people might do, but not thousands...not to mention that you're claiming that they are choosing to be discriminated against.

message 11: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments ^so true