Everything RolePlay :) discussion

RETURN OF THE ROMANCE > Romance RP *Open!*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 860 (860 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Ally Urie-Ross (iwannaberyanross) | 1174 comments Mod
Frelken sat in his room at his desk, listening to music and picking at a scab on his leg that he had gotten when Ellen hit him with a golf club.

Ellen painted her nails with a dark purple that shines in the light, and she accidently dropped it.

Helena sat at her desk, staring into Frelken's window, admiring his perfectly formed and freckled face.

message 2: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Ellen cursed loudly and picked up the bottle, glad that not a lot of the polish had gotten on her red-stained carpet. If she stained the floor one more time, she was dead.

Frelken looked out of the window, daydreaming. He then noticed the Thompsons moving in and smiled lightly. Becca was a sweet person...but so was Helena, he thought, as he saw her peek into his window.

Helena's heart leaped when Frelken's bright blue eyes made contact with her dark ones.

message 3: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Ellen put the battle back on the table, and when she saw Ashton walk away, she smirked deviously. He was hot, but Jake was way hotter.

Frelken sighed, and put his head down, totally confused. But when he wasn't confused was when everything was painfully clear to him.

Helena's eyes lost their zest when he broke the eye contact. She mirrored his actions and sighed, a brat like her would never get a sensitive guy like that.

message 4: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

As Ellen looked at the walls of her room, which were paint-splattered, she looked at the nail polish mess and realized that it wasn't that bad.

Frelken looked into Becca's window, watching her redecorate.

Helena sighed and took a nap.

message 5: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

((Haha, me too. Sadly me and my mother life in a rented trailer with paneling :/ I mean we can't even have PETS.))

Frelken thought her room was very interesting. Although the room fitted her very well, the canopy was way to girly...

message 6: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

((It's okay, Im allergic anyway :) Im allergic to 45 things, actually...and the roleplay is getting boring, there needs to be some interaction, oaky? :D))

Frelken continued to watch her, somewhat fascinated with her features and the personality that her room gave off.

message 7: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

He cleared his throat and looked down at his hands, which he then used to scratch his shoulderblade.

message 8: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

He read her lips and nodded.

message 9: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

He sighed and opened his window, looking at her, hinting.

message 10: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

"Hi!" he said loudly, waving.

The noise woke up Helena and she looked up to see Frelken talking to that other chick. Her eyes turned into daggers and if looks could kill, Becca'd be dead.

message 11: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

"I'm...Frelken." He said, fake confidence drowning his name.

message 12: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

"My name is Frelken!"

message 13: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

He grinned widely, making eye contact with her embarrassed irises.

message 14: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

"Yeah, I guess. Since I was 10..."

message 15: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

He smiled lightly. "Yeah...it's pretty nice, I guess...everyone's really southern around here, though."

message 16: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

"Ulman High."

((I would use my school but I'd rather not :c))

message 17: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

He smiled back, flashing his pearly whites. They clashed with his freckles in such a way that they went together.

message 18: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

He waved bye and then closed his window and curtains. It was close to evening and he was already tired. He layed down on his bed and was lured into a deep sleep. When he woke up, his clock said 8:30, and his stomach was growling.

message 19: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

((...Roleplay, I'll get her attention.))

message 20: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 444 comments Mod
"May?"
"What?"
Jared knocked on the door to his sister's bedroom. "Hey."
"Whatever it is, the answer is no." May said without looking up. Jared frowned.
"Fine." He left and went downstairs. May shook her head.

Damien tugged back on the leash. Why his dad would want to buy a rotweiler was beyond him... And, of course, Damien had to take care of it. Stupid dad, being busy with his new girlfriend.
Suddenly the dog tugged on the chain so hard Damien lost his grip. The dog chased after something, leaving Damien to run after it, trying to catch the chain.

message 21: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

Damien stopped and saw who it was. "Yes. Please. This dog hates me."

Marianne knocked gently on the door to Achelle's room. "Achelle?" She asked gently. "School is going to start soon."
"I'm getting ready. I'll be right out." Achelle's annoyed voice answered.
"Okay, hurry. Oh, and Achelle?"
"What."
"Um, may I drive?"
Achelle opened the door, her makeup half done. "Do you ever drive?"
"No." The door closed again.
"There's your answer."

May finished up her calculus and looked at the clock. Shoot. She was going to be late again. She threw on a tank top and shorts, shoving her books into her bag and pulling on her converse.

message 22: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

((Gtg in twenty.))
Frelken quickly dressed in black skinny jeans and a slim-fit band tee. His converses were black with green laces.

Ellen's shirt was a fishnet top, totally out of dress code, and a pair of skinny jeans.

((I wonder if you guys remember thiss...))

Frelken dragged his sister out of her room and told her to get in his car, which he had unlocked. She rolled her eyes and went outside, where Frelken followed. As he drove around the block and knocked on his friend's doors, they came out and got in the car. When he knocked on Becca's door, he took her to the car and told her that this was an everyday ritual.
Helena was the last one to get in and she looked at Becca up and down and murmured something about her boob size.

message 23: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

Damien took off after them both, whistling for the dog. They finally caught up to it sniffing around a bush and growling.

Marianne waited patiently for Achelle to finish getting ready. Achelle grabbed the keys off the counter without bothering with breakfast, and got in the car, waiting for Marianne to get in.

"Jared! Time to go!" May called. "Is dad here?"
"He left an hour ago."
"Oh. Kay. Let's go then." She grabbed her backpack and headed to the bus stop.

message 24: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Helena smirked slightly and puffed out her D's in pride.

Ellen rolled her eyes. Like boobs really mattered...

message 25: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Waterfall wrote: "Damien took off after them both, whistling for the dog. They finally caught up to it sniffing around a bush and growling.

Marianne waited patiently for Achelle to finish getting ready. Achelle gra..."

((Frelken knocked on their door, smartie. :D))

message 26: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

"Unfortunately." He grabbed the chain and started dragging the mutt back towards his place.

message 27: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

((Byee))

message 28: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

((Oh hey sorry. I just took forever writing that so didn't see your post. We'll just pretend Marianne and Achelle drove themselves and May and Jared got in the car.))

message 29: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

May tilted her head to the side, looking at Becca. "Are you new or something?" She asked.

message 30: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Frelken looked in the rear view mirror at them.

Ellen listened to hear iPod so loudly that everyone could hear it.

Helena sighed, glaring at Ellen.

message 31: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

Achelle tapped her fingers on the steering wheel while she waited for her twin. Finally Marianne got in the car and Achelle started driving.

May grinned. "May."
"Johanson." Jared added.

message 32: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

Jared laughed. "No, that's our last name. I'm Jared."

message 33: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

Jared nodded. "When did you move in?"

message 34: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (last edited Oct 21, 2010 05:57PM) (new)

"Where did you move from, Becca?" Frelken asked.

message 35: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

"That's kind of far away...how was it there?"

message 36: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

"That's interesting...is your mom still in the picture?" He asked, able to tell from the context and that tone that her mother had been a touchy subject.

message 37: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Frelken sighed. "I'm sorry I brought it up. I was jsut wondering."

Helena's smirk dissapeared as she thought about her mother and her little sister.

message 38: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

"Yeah." he replied quietly as he pulled the dark green Oldsmobile into his usual parking spot.

Ellen got out after putting her ipod up. She went ahead.

Helena stayed behind because she wanted more info on this new girl.

message 39: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

"Connecticut sounds like fun," May said as they got out. "You should come over sometime and you can tell me more about it."

Achelle and Marianne arrived at school, Achelle getting out of the parking lot and away from Marianne as quickly as possible.

Damien got off the bus-his dad wouldn't let him take the car-and trudged into school.

message 40: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Frelken opened the door for everyone walking in.

message 41: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

May nodded. "Of course. Thanks Freckles." She added.

message 42: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Frelken grinned and nodded.

Helena stopped in her tracks before the two and her mouth gaped open. May had been her best friend for a long time. Becca was going to ruin her life.

message 43: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

((Is Jake new too?))

May shrugged. "Sure. I'll show you around." She elbowed Jared in the ribs. "You. Go... Do whatever it is guys do."
Jared ruffled her hair. "Fine." He walked off.

Achelle hurried in the building, leaving Marianne to lag behind. Marianne started after her sister, then stopped. In front of her was a very attractive man.

message 44: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Frelken walked with Jared.

Helena walked with May, trying to act as if it was just her and May like usual.

message 45: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

((Oh no, no worries. Just wondered if I should recognize him or not.))

May shrugged. "He's alright."

Achelle shrugged. "No worries."
Marianne stood there, frozen, until Achelle took pity on her, grabbed her arm, and yanked her back to reality. "Oh, sorry. My bad." She smiled sweetly at him.

message 46: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Helena smiled sweetly at Becca. "I'm Helena, it is such a pleasure to meet you!"

Frelken heard Helena and rolled his eyes. She was such a bitch sometimes.

((Go read the BRAND new rules c:))

message 47: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

"Room 302." Achelle said. "I could show you."
"Chelles, can I?" Marianne asked. Achelle rolled her eyes.

May narrowed her eyes. She knew that look. Helena and her had been friends for ages.

message 48: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Helena smirked slightly and looked at May. "So what did you do this weekend?"

message 49: by Ally, Look alive, sunshine. (new)

Frelken had been hearing what had been going on, and walked with Becca. "I'll take you..."

message 50: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy Real Fast. (new)

May shrugged. "The usual. Homework and football." Then she turned to Becca. "No, I'll show you. Helena and Frelken can talk." She shot Helena a look.

Achelle rolled her eyes. "Fine." Marianne held in a squeal.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18