~Opinions~ discussion

Books *SPOILERS* > The Immortals Series *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi all. This is for The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel. I figured I'd put *spoilers* in the title, though I don't see why anyone would read a thread about a book they haven't read yet :P.

So, did you love it, hate it?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so am I alone in thinking that Ever Bloom is one of the most frustrating characters ever? Haha, get it. Ever

Anyway, what are your thoughts on Ever's decision-making process?

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren i agree i think she is so frustrating! its been a while since i read the first and second book (which is what i'm up to) and she infuriates me, and i hate how they cant touch each other now thats annoying.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'll steer clear of anything from books three and four.

Well, Ever was actually okay in Evermore. But she ruined it in Blue Moon. That was one of the most heart-wrenching stories for me to read. Every time I read a little more, I felt like crying with Ever. I didn't like Damen at all in Blue Moon, but I get that he was under Roman's spell.

I didn't like Roman either, though he was amusing at times.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren lol thanks, i just dont have those 2 yet :S

Yeh i didnt like Damen either in this one when he was under the spell. But i loved him in evermore, but i thought ever was whiney in both books, but i still like her kinda. I love miles (i think thats the name) evers friend, he is so funny even if he isnt in it loads. I want to read the next ones. Are they good? and does things between ever and damen get fixed?? :P

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

*smiles mysteriously* Do you really wanna know?

They are definitely worth reading, but like all sequels...they do have some frustrations in them.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren yes! lol i defo want to know, because i was soooo annoyed at the ending of blue moon. I cant believe they cant just be together.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

If you're absolutely sure, I'll tell you. But I won't give specifics because I don't want to ruin it for you, okay?

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren i dont want specifics i just neeeeed to know this! lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. *sighs* Okay, I'll tell you.

**Spoilers Ahoy!**

Book Three-Nope, it isn't solved.
Book Four-Nope, it still isn't solved.

But. There are really some interesting plot developments that make this not as annoying as I thought it would be.

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Whaaaaat! oh jeez. This is so frustrating!
But i suppose if it makes the books exiting then its fine =/ haha.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, it's frustrating, but like I said, there are other plot developments that sort of push some of that to the side.

message 13: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) Candace (Amare Infinitum) wrote: "Hi all. This is for The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel. I figured I'd put *spoilers* in the title, though I don't see why anyone would read a thread about a book they haven't read yet :P.

So,..."

hmm about that, i was thinking we could put something like that on the description or something. its easier than putting *SPOILERS* on every discussion, dont you agree?

message 14: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) back to the series, I have just read evermore
(by the way, heres my review:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...)

and i didnt like it very much

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The description of what?

message 16: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) the group description. or we could make a post and say all that (dont get in a discussion if you dont know what theyre talking about - sounds obvious but ive seen it happen sometimes)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm...yeah, like where the rules are, add something like:

"Warning: All book discussions contain spoilers"

or something like that...

message 18: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) yes, or something like dont get in discussions about themes you donr know about - that completely pisses me off

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I think if we only put it in the group description, people will overlook it, you know? But, I agree, it does look a little cumbersome when all the topics have "*Spoilers*" in the title, but we had a girl in a discussion a while back for a book she'd never read and she kept getting mad at us for spoiling things. And my initial thought was, "Why are you on a discussion board for a book you've never read?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma, what do you think?

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Sorry! Wow, I haven't answered a question directed at me. Slacker much? Oh yeah. Anyway, I love that you put *spoilers* on every book, then people cn't get upset about that. I'll add it to tha' rules that you shouldn't get into a discussion you know nothing about... Though it's almost the same as "Have ground for your opinions", which is already there...